moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Not really. is the correct term.

Edit: Oh I just saw the preview pic. I get what you're saying now. I think it's just semantics though. I have not heard anyone say food trailer before.
Here in Canada, I have only ever heard them called Food Trucks as well. Even when they were trailers, lol. Well, to be honest, we also called our daily food truck "The Coffee Whore" because it was a cute girl, she was our main supply of coffee and smokes, and you could run a tab which she came by every pay-day to collect!

Edit: Another term I just recalled is "Chip Wagons" A lot of guys I used to ride with used that term. Probably because we only ever stopped at ones that had good french fries :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mukashi and duane71

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Food Truck Story [Ch. 5 v0.51]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+ the patch already includes Walkthrough Mod

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Food Truck Story [Ch. 5 v0.51]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

+ la patch include già Walkthrough Mod

of Food Truck Story [Ch. 5 v0.50]

+ the patch already includes Walkthrough Mod

di un fan Food Truck Story [Ch. 5 v0.50]

+ la patch include già Walkthrough Mod

of Food Truck Story [Ch. 4 v0.40]

di un fan Food Truck Story [Ch. 4 v0.40]

of Food Truck Story [Ch. 3 v0.35]

di un fan Food Truck Story [Ch. 3 v0.35]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-12-29
Version: Chapter 5 v0.51

Reactions: Mukashi

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Got a few requests for this one, so I did a Walkthrough Mod. Enjoy!

Note: This will NOT be a Harem mod going forward, I will only be highlighting the best choices due to the way the dev likes to change small parts of code. That way if I have t do it all from the beginning on a specific update it will be easier to keep going with it. (However I will only start over so many times)

Edit: Updated to Ch. 5 v0.51

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Many thanks!!! :)

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
TBH, I hate femdom. so I have a question for the Dev - yo Mukashi you gonna add option between Maledom and Femdom? so you know I can make my decision if I want to play it or not?

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
All of the Workupload DL links seem to be broken.
Fixed

Here in Canada, I have only ever heard them called Food Trucks as well. Even when they were trailers, lol. Well, to be honest, we also called our daily food truck "The Coffee Whore" because it was a cute girl, she was our main supply of coffee and smokes, and you could run a tab which she came by every pay-day to collect!

Edit: Another term I just recalled is "Chip Wagons" A lot of guys I used to ride with used that term. Probably because we only ever stopped at ones that had good french fries :)
I don't think I'd mind someone called The Coffee Whore knocking on my door to collect her payment;) Canada food trucks make me think of Poutine french fries, they'd be great right now because of how cold it is!

The keyboard does not work for Android in the secret code area.
I've now fixed the android keyboard overlap for next release. Thank you for letting me know!

TBH, I hate femdom. so I have a question for the Dev - yo Mukashi you gonna add option between Maledom and Femdom? so you know I can make my decision if I want to play it or not?
There's a bit of both in the game already, and I'm thinking about doing more defined paths for both of these as I go. Either way, everything's optional.

Reactions: portgasdluigi

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I went ahead and updated the mod, but it's no longer going to be a Harem Mod in case I have to do it over again due to GUI changes or other small things.
Noooooooo the harem mod made this story work for me! I can't choose just one girl to pursue! T.T

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Umm, the game is harem focue unless you pick just one girl.
Oh no, absolutely but there are a lot of missable scenes which cause you to have to replay and choose different. With Zoey's mod you didn't need to and got both options if I was remembering correctly.

With how many games there are coming out all the time, its hard to justify replaying any game because like a snap, one of your games updated.

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
Oh no, absolutely but there are a lot of missable scenes which cause you to have to replay and choose different. With Zoey's mod you didn't need to and got both options if I was remembering correctly.

With how many games there are coming out all the time, its hard to justify replaying any game because like a snap, one of your games updated.
Believe me, I feel your pain. My backlog is around 100 games right now.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Noooooooo the harem mod made this story work for me! I can't choose just one girl to pursue! T.T
Sorry, dev does a lot of tinkering, so if I'm gonna do it it's gonna have to be that way. It's a harem game, so I doubt you'll have to choose. Keep two saves. I'm normal modder on this game. :) Cheers!

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021

I hate missing out on scenes as such as the next guy, but it does make it easier knowing that since it's harem we won't be locked out of a girl's path just for picking a different option. It's not ideal but it's pretty easy to speed through already read text to get to stuff you haven't seen if you feel the need. I would just recommend focusing on the girls you like the most when a choice comes up, MC will get them all in the end.

Reactions: Mukashi

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021

To speak on the missable scenes, it's intentional for the story. There are choices and you won't be able to see everything in one playthrough. As the story progresses choices will become more important, and have larger, more impactful effects. It would be difficult to keep creating a mod that makes the story makes sense, so Zoey's decision makes a lot of sense. It's also not just an issue with the story, but the variables behind the scenes could conflict and cause problems in the future.

I will say that for the harem route there will be less "pick and choose" as you go, resulting naturally from everyone coming together and cumming together;).

Sorry, dev does a lot of tinkering, so if I'm gonna do it it's gonna have to be that way. It's a harem game, so I doubt you'll have to choose. Keep two saves. I'm normal modder on this game. :) Cheers!
Zoey, you do great work. I hope that everyone can respect the direction you'd like to go with mod. Sorry for constantly messing with things o_O

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
To speak on the missable scenes, it's intentional for the story. There are choices and you won't be able to see everything in one playthrough. As the story progresses choices will become more important, and have larger, more impactful effects. It would be difficult to keep creating a mod that makes the story makes sense, so Zoey's decision makes a lot of sense. It's also not just an issue with the story, but the variables behind the scenes could conflict and cause problems in the future.

I will say that for the harem route there will be less "pick and choose" as you go, resulting naturally from everyone coming together and cumming together;).

Zoey, you do great work. I hope that everyone can respect the direction you'd like to go with mod. Sorry for constantly messing with things o_O
Harem route is the one true route, I will not let Claire down! Zoey Raven you're a hard working mod maker, love your work!

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes