Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
It's a shame Claire is so, um, out there... because I really like her design. You don't see too many dark haired ladies with freckles around here.

Reactions: JustPeekin

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Turns out i had already seen that scene but still shows as locked in the gallery x)
Just realized this is a bug, fixed it for next release!

Hololive... haha. It's always surprisingly fun when one of your interests references another one of your completely unrelated interests. View attachment 1542003
glad you caught that haha:giggle: vtubers are great, over the past year I almost always watch streams while working.

When you were making Isabella and saw her profile view... Did you take a moment to reflect on your life, dev? I mean, c'mon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LMAO. Upon seeing this, I've now reflected on my life and have come to the conclusion that I still think she's cute :sneaky:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
The biggest problem with the game for me is that the girls are not really attractive (with exception for uncle's lover).
You can view my full VN games ranking on
Sorry, but that list is extremely biased and subjective with how the list is ranked to the point it's WAY off in many marks. I get it's your personal opinion, but damn does it miss the mark on quite a few of those games.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Sorry, but that list is extremely biased and subjective with how the list is ranked to the point it's WAY off in many marks. I get it's your personal opinion, but damn does it miss the mark on quite a few of those games.
yeah, I looked at his list and was "nope", "nope", "your'e kidding, right?" etc. but then again it's his personal opnion

Reactions: Raziel_8 and jish55

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
Of course it is an opinion and it is subjective. It always is in such cases. That's why I try to be transparent what I value in VN games. If you value the same things then the list may be useful for you.

kazuni

Sep 1, 2017
Great game! I noticed so many footshots - I guess someone is having a foot fetish ;)
I'm not into that but good for the people who are! Just wanted to say I noticed that.

Reactions: Mukashi

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
This is just a heads up. You need to get rid of the "credits" rolling after every chapter. It is repetitive, boring, and interferes with the viewing of the game. I would otherwise be inclined to support this game as I do many other games, but this one is a deal breaker. You need to at least provide an option where these can be skipped.

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
This is just a heads up. You need to get rid of the "credits" rolling after every chapter. It is repetitive, boring, and interferes with the viewing of the game. I would otherwise be inclined to support this game as I do many other games, but this one is a deal breaker. You need to at least provide an option where these can be skipped.
You can set them to skip in the options.

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Hello! Food Truck Story - Chapter 5 (v0.51) is now available on for $5+ patrons!

This is the first animation update, and it contains 4 new 4K animations! I've also redone 54 renders to improve quality, fixed alignment issues, updated the settings, and added secret codes. Oh yeah, and I removed the credits....For now :devilish:

Please enjoy :giggle:
Bella Anim 2.gif

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Hello! Food Truck Story - Chapter 5 (v0.51) is now available on for $5+ patrons!

This is the first animation update, and it contains 4 new 4K animations! I've also redone 54 renders to improve quality, fixed alignment issues, updated the settings, and added secret codes. Oh yeah, and I removed the credits....For now :devilish:

Please enjoy :giggle:
Time to play from the beginning

Thasic

Feb 22, 2021
Not really. is the correct term.

Edit: Oh I just saw the preview pic. I get what you're saying now. I think it's just semantics though. I have not heard anyone say food trailer before.
These are very common in the US and we call them food trucks. I know the term is not technically accurate but no one loves to butcher language as much as us Americans...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. it is just dead in the water ... the bombshell inspecting our workplace
shut it down. Now it is just another means of our many means uncle to control our lives.
Pretty tough to life in the shadow of such a great guy with a wonderful girl around him.

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes