Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Food Truck Story - 6 Month Anniversary / Annual Memberships!

happy holidays.png
Hello everyone! It's the 6 month anniversary of Food Truck Story's first release (already???) and Patreon has just recently allowed me to open up Annual Memberships. To celebrate, I'm throwing in a few bonuses if you purchase an Annual Membership now through January 2022. So, on top of the 16% savings (~2 months free) you can get:

$1 Tier (Tipper) Annual Membership Bonus -
  • White Christmas Image Set
$5 Tier (Regular) Annual Membership Bonus -
  • White Christmas Image Set
  • Access To All Monthly Bonus Scenes
$15 Tier (Connoisseur) Annual Membership Bonus -
  • White Christmas Image SET
  • Exclusive Emily Sleeping Bonus Scene
  • 1 Custom Render*
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course, you can still purchase the regular monthly subscriptions as you see fit! Depending on your chosen tier, you will gain instant access to hundreds of high quality Patreon-Only images. Selfie Saturdays are posted every week and Bonus Scenes are posted every month. Here's a small preview of what you can get!

Selfie Saturdays ($5 Regular Tier)

Bonus Scenes ($15 Connoisseur Tier)
I can't wait to start the New Year working on a project that means so much to me, and I hope you'll like it too:giggle:
Take care!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Got a few requests for this one, so I did a Walkthrough Mod. Enjoy!

Note: This is a Harem mod, so you will see all lewd scenes, if that's not your speed don't use it and just play the game straight up.

Edit: Updated to Ch. 5 v0.50 (Note, it's not worth updating to 0.51 right now, because there's really no new content to speak of just some QOL things a few render reworks some GUI stuff and a few animations, will update mod when they add new stuff, thanks!)

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Please, can you update to : Food Truck Story - Ch. 5 version 0.51

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
worst game on the server. But hay happy it's like by others. However it's just not for me. So onto the long list of ignored games it goes thanks for playing and good luck.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Food Truck Story [Ch. 5 v0.51] [Mukashi] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,69 GB / 725 MB - FoodTruckStory-Chapter-5-(v0.51)-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,66 GB / 690 MB - FoodTruckStory-Chapter-5-(v0.51)-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
These are very common in the US and we call them food trucks. I know the term is not technically accurate but no one loves to butcher language as much as us Americans...
Oh boy do you have that right.

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes