Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
Camera/view angles? are kind erratic and crazy. Story is eh so far, kind of just slice of life and nothing else of importance. Kinda feels barebones, but like, just enough to count as something that is a little better than just okay. Renders look nice. A few spelling/grammar issues. It's not really good, but just enough of an okay read to relax to. Hopefully this improves in the future, as right now it is a plain read. Characters don't have enough development either to really feel like people.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
So, has anyone heard anything from the dev? Should we be concerned by the extended silence?

I don't care if they are late, but silence is never a good sign.

• Angry
Reactions: JJDrakken

max102

May 31, 2020
Great work Mukashi! Really looking forward to how this harem develops such as how girls accept each other and consolidate relationships.

Reactions: Mukashi

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Well, Mukashi is posting in their Patron account, last post was yesterday, so they are at least around. Probably since they are late they don't want to come here and hear everyone commenting on it.

noman hossain

Mar 4, 2018
Well, Mukashi is posting in their Patron account, last post was yesterday, so they are at least around. Probably since they are late they don't want to come here and hear everyone commenting on it.
yeah, i'm aware of that
while i may sound like i'm complaining, i was just genuinely curious about any new information
that's the reason i asked

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes