Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
lol you all are talking about girls I know nothing about because I haven’t played it yet but I’m definitely going to have to now.

but based on appearances alone I’d have to say cat girl with demon girl a close second.

Umm there’s a group pic somewhere here lol.
Cat girl is Jade. Demon girl? Just an asset the dev found? Or maybe a one-time Halloween lewd? No idea. lol

Reactions: Dyhart

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Cat girl is Jade. Demon girl? Just an asset the dev found? Or maybe a one-time Halloween lewd? No idea. lol
Ahh thanks. and Hard to see but the screen shot I was talking about is actually of their heads at the top. So it's the girl an the far right. She has little tiny horns. Kinda hard to see on a phone without zooming in.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Ahh thanks. and Hard to see but the screen shot I was talking about is actually of their heads at the top. So it's the girl an the far right. She has little tiny horns. Kinda hard to see on a phone without zooming in.
Oh. Ugh. That's Claire. The one in yellow, yeah? I thought you meant in the reflection on the left. lol

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Ok wow, I just finished chapters 1 through 4 and it's REALLY good!

Jade is adorable! But Pretty much all of them have their charm.

Reactions: Mukashi

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I just went trough ch 1 and 2 and it's really good but WHY THOSE FUCKING ROLLING CREDITS that takes forever...AHHHRGGGG

Reactions: duane71

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Sacrifices must be made, if you want that harem. The MC doesn’t seem capable of pulling off on his own sadly, at least not right now.
The MC would have problems pulling off a wool cap. Ahaha

I just went trough ch 1 and 2 and it's really good but WHY THOSE FUCKING ROLLING CREDITS that takes forever...AHHHRGGGG
Turn them off in settings.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Is she before or after Bella? Lol
That's like asking if u would prefer pest or cholera.
Still... Bella is a gold digger, who seems to realize it wasn't such a good choice. On the other hand, Clair is having fun cheating on her bf, which seems to be a good guy for once...so i'd say Bella is still before Clair althought not by much.

That being said, i really hope we will have that date with the best girl Emily in the next update.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That's like asking if u would prefer pest or cholera.
Still... Bella is a gold digger, who seems to realize it wasn't such a good choice. On the other hand, Clair is having fun cheating on her bf, which seems to be a good guy for once...so i'd say Bella is still before Clair althought not by much.

That being said, i really hope we will have that date with the best girl Emily in the next update.
Wow. Someone who finally thinks like me. Except for the Emily part. But, everyone has their preference on best girl. Even if they're wrong. ;) :p

Jade :love:
Charlie :love:

Reactions: Dyhart

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Wow. Someone who finally thinks like me. Except for the Emily part. But, everyone has their preference on best girl. Even if they're wrong. ;) :p

Jade :love:
Charlie :love:
That would be my top three
1.Emily
2.Jade
3.Charlie
A mini harem with them would be really nice...it sucks that u always need to choose beetwen Emily or Jade :cautious:

Mei is a bit of a neutral, not really interesting so far.
As for the other three, how did the MC say so nicely ''Nope. Not hapening. I have to ignore them, refuse to even acknowledge them.''

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 27 Votes