Oct 8, 2019
BWell the title doesn't exactly inspire confidence but if this delivers on branching paths and being mostly interactive, I'll look past that.

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
0.40 save files work fine. Just a heads-up for anyone worried.
Wait hold up. This update only added Cyrus talk and a small bit with the girls?

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i just gotta say .. well 1st off this post will probably get deleted .. well anyways ...
everytime i see this title in updates or whatever .. i keep thinking it says ... fucking food truck .... sorry .. i don't know why :oops:

dal776

Jan 11, 2018
Wow, I was kinda pleasantly surprised. Good renders and plot. Looking forward to where this story goes.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Would've enjoyed the sex scene with Isabella if the MC didn't ruin it with his virginlike commentary. I'm just not impressed be him in this game so far, Average guy, average build, average pecker, average personality. He and Jade are a perfect match for each other.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Would've enjoyed the sex scene with Isabella if the MC didn't ruin it with his virginlike commentary. I'm just not impressed be him in this game so far, Average guy, average build, average pecker, average personality. He and Jade are a perfect match for each other.
Average guy? I really don't think average guys are paranoid schizophrenics. I'm a patron, but, there are things I wish would change in the game.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Average guy? I really don't think average guys are paranoid schizophrenics. I'm a patron, but, there are things I wish would change in the game.
Average in the sense of adult games. He comes off as timid in the worse times, which is during sex. Not saying he needs to an overly aggressive masculine head case, but damn kill it with the beta like tendencies.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Average in the sense of adult games. He comes off as timid in the worse times, which is during sex. Not saying he needs to an overly aggressive masculine head case, but damn kill it with the beta like tendencies.
Well, he does have mental issues in my opinion. So, even though he's acting like a beta, I think at some point, he'll step up. Don't know for sure. If not, well, it's an easy fix for me. There's more going against it, than there is going for it right now. Jade and Charlie keep me playing. The story is ok, but, that's about it. Still not a fan of the artsy choice in camera angles and that upside down render, was no buena.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
First play through. I like the game. Attractive girls. MC is a little too insecure for my tastes. Looks like my dear uncle has been indulging in more than one of my current and previous housemates. Since Bell apparently has her own axe to grind, this has the potential to get ugly fast. Plus the whole permit thing is pretty heavy handed. No way that Cyrus wouldn't be fully cognizant of the permits required in a city where he owns a business, let alone multiple businesses.
In any event I'm looking forward to where the dev takes this story.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I don’t think he’s that bad compared to other MCs I’ve played as, I can understand the sex scene with Isabella being a bit annoying though, especially the condom stuff. He doesn’t seem to have people skills and can come off as insecure, which will of course frustrate certain players. It’s still young in the story though, maybe that changes.

Reactions: Before I Forget
4.00 star(s) 27 Votes