Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Yeah same. She kind of kills the game for me. Sucks that she is the harem enabler, not into the ones that just bang you on the side of their current bf. Guess I just have to wait for Jade & Charlie content.
Why does everyone just assume Claire is "cheating" on her boyfriend? Even he said it was "complicated." They might have agreed to an open relationship for all we know. Maybe he likes being cucked. If they both agree to whatever it is they are doing, who cares?

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Why does everyone just assume Claire is "cheating" on her boyfriend? Even he said it was "complicated." They might have agreed to an open relationship for all we know. Maybe he likes being cucked. If they both agree to whatever it is they are doing, who cares?
A good catch, I've kept their relationship ambiguous to this point. There's also a few lines with the girls talking while changing, where even her friends don't know what the relationship status really is. Are they on a break? Is Claire cheating? Or maybe something else... It is fun to read what other people assume is happening though :giggle:

riotwaffle

Feb 3, 2020
Just a mild complain: the transition between chapters is too slow, and is the credit scroll necessary in between chapters?

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021

This is my first test animation! (ignore the ceiling fan and imgur compression lol) It is 1080p at 30fps, and took ~2.5 days. I've also made a big long Patreon post about it, as well as how I would like to implement animations into the game going forward.

The long and short of it is: I'm unable to make animations and regular content updates at the same time, because animations take a LONG time to render and I only have one computer. This means that creating animations will be very slow at the moment, but I am dedicated to adding them and making the game even better.

Why there are no Love, lust points etc ?? Game feels lifeless without it
Mukashi
I don't think love and lust points really fit with the type of VN I'm making, and would probably be better in a sandbox-style game.

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021

This is my first test animation! (ignore the ceiling fan and imgur compression lol) It is 1080p at 30fps, and took ~2.5 days. I've also made a big long Patreon post about it, as well as how I would like to implement animations into the game going forward.

The long and short of it is: I'm unable to make animations and regular content updates at the same time, because animations take a LONG time to render and I only have one computer. This means that creating animations will be very slow at the moment, but I am dedicated to adding them and making the game even better.

I don't think love and lust points really fit with the type of VN I'm making, and would probably be better in a sandbox-style game.
Nah. There are lot of VNs with them

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
This looks fairly good, and the story got me hooked already. Just sad there wasn't more of it already - So I'll be keeping an eye on this.

Aug 7, 2018
A good catch, I've kept their relationship ambiguous to this point. There's also a few lines with the girls talking while changing, where even her friends don't know what the relationship status really is. Are they on a break? Is Claire cheating? Or maybe something else... It is fun to read what other people assume is happening though :giggle:
My initial impression of Travis: chill, but too well-groomed for a slacker, mentioned he dislikes the machismo of the basketball team - probably in the closet? Claire would be his friend / ex-gf turned beard.

Plausible enough to not feel like a scumbag while pursuing the full harem ;)

Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Nah. There are lot of VNs with them
Which often don't make said games any better.
Mostly it just adds a lot of fake choices with no meaning besides getting points, often very confusing or similar choices, which make's a walkthrough necessary.
Other times this points only matter in certain scenes or late game, which leads to things like having a -100 score with a LI and still geting the same scenes as if u have a +100 score, not exactly a good thing for immersion and as player often frustrating.

What would the benefit if u add points in this game ?
U have choices, which are so far pretty clear and actual matter, thats a clear plus in my book.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Which often don't make said games any better.
Mostly it just adds a lot of fake choices with no meaning besides getting points, often very confusing or similar choices, which make's a walkthrough necessary.
Other times this points only matter in certain scenes or late game, which leads to things like having a -100 score with a LI and still geting the same scenes as if u have a +100 score, not exactly a good thing for immersion and as player often frustrating.

What would the benefit if u add points in this game ?
U have choices, which are so far pretty clear and actual matter, thats a clear plus in my book.
U completed that quiz without walkthrough ?? Wonderful !!!! Lol

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
My initial impression of Travis: chill, but too well-groomed for a slacker, mentioned he dislikes the machismo of the basketball team - probably in the closet? Claire would be his friend / ex-gf turned beard.

Plausible enough to not feel like a scumbag while pursuing the full harem ;)
Plausible theory. Perhaps he's bi?

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes