Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
No harem tag yet:sneaky:, from what I understand that requires MC and at least 3 girls having sex at once
IIRC for the Harem :
The MC being in a relationship with at least three girls at once and they need to know of each other, otherwise it's just cheating. Sex is not really a requirement, a foursome even less, not to many games even featuring these, but i like ur ambitions :sneaky:

That being said, i won't share any of the girls, not even among them...so Clairs deal is off the table either way (as she wants to have fun with the girls), even if it turns out she's not a slut...so probably no harem for me :HideThePain:
I always belonged more to the faction of:
One dick to rule them all,
One dick to find them,
One dick to bring them all and in the bedroom bind them.

The camera angles persist
I like the angles and it feels fresh compared to many many other vn's, but u have choosen a very strange hill to die on :LOL:

I'm in the process of making a pdf walkthrough, and thanks for the demos has created a walkthrough mod
Wouldn't a ingame one better ? Like one u can switch on/off in the preferences and if on, it shows points, or gives hints like:
-Agree with her deal (will open harem path)
-Refuse her deal (will close harem path permanently/not permanently)
-Let Clair tease u (will eventually lead to a femdom path with Clair)
-Shut her up, bend her over and fuck her brains out (will lead to sub path with Clair, were she will become ur obedient, loyal plaything)

People complain about everything lol.
Well if we are at complaining, i would say, ban the glasses ! Emily and grudgingly admitting Claire look 10 times better without them, luckily there are many scenes were they don't wear them.

Reactions: Mukashi

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Well if we are at complaining, i would say, ban the glasses ! Emily and grudgingly admitting Claire look 10 times better without them, luckily there are many scenes were they don't wear them.
Thems fighting werds.

Keep the glasses. It gives her the nerdy meek girl next door vibe.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Thems fighting werds.

Would be a fitting for Jade, for Clair not so much.
I really like Emily look, with glasses thought not so much :HideThePain:
I would be willing to pay her some contacts, or a laser treatment :whistle:.

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
IIRC for the Harem :
The MC being in a relationship with at least three girls at once and they need to know of each other, otherwise it's just cheating. Sex is not really a requirement, a foursome even less, not to many games even featuring these, but i like ur ambitions :sneaky:

That being said, i won't share any of the girls, not even among them...so Clairs deal is off the table either way (as she wants to have fun with the girls), even if it turns out she's not a slut...so probably no harem for me :HideThePain:
I always belonged more to the faction of:
One dick to rule them all,
One dick to find them,
One dick to bring them all and in the bedroom bind them.

I like the angles and it feels fresh compared to many many other vn's, but u have choosen a very strange hill to die on :LOL:

Wouldn't a ingame one better ? Like one u can switch on/off in the preferences and if on, it shows points, or gives hints like:
-Agree with her deal (will open harem path)
-Refuse her deal (will close harem path permanently/not permanently)
-Let Clair tease u (will eventually lead to a femdom path with Clair)
-Shut her up, bend her over and fuck her brains out (will lead to sub path with Clair, were she will become ur obedient, loyal plaything)

Yeah for the harem tag I'm just going off of the F95 definition:
Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
either way it'll be added soon ;)

I like the idea of making an in-game walkthrough, I'll be making a PDF style one first though because it's easier for me to look at all of the choices/paths as a whole. In-game one should be easily adaptable from that after
Thems fighting werds.

Would be a fitting for Jade, for Clair not so much.
I really like Emily look, with glasses thought not so much :HideThePain:
I would be willing to pay her some contacts, or a laser treatment :whistle:.
I have to agree with ZTex here. Everything else can come off, the glasses stay on :geek:
Besides, those poor girls didn't choose to be rendered born with vision problems!

I was actually surprised that you kissed Charlie so early. She really seemed like the 'Bro' character that would take a long time to get through to. Not that I'm complaining :D
Don't worry, there's still plenty of work ahead to win my favorite Tomboy's heart :giggle:

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Don't worry, there's still plenty of work ahead to win my favorite Tomboy's heart :giggle:
Awesome! Just because I'm not going to complain about the route a creator has decided on.. doesn't mean I'm not happy when that route aligns with my personal desires and for some reason I am a sucker for the hard to get LIs.. that and girls that need protecting are my weakness (oh and Neko girls BUT I blame Lily (MyNFam) who is of course a hard to get LI that needs protecting for infecting me with that particular perversion)... and yes I'm aware of how cliche that is :p

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Awesome! Just because I'm not going to complain about the route a creator has decided on.. doesn't mean I'm not happy when that route aligns with my personal desires and for some reason I am a sucker for the hard to get LIs.. that and girls that need protecting are my weakness (oh and Neko girls BUT I blame Lily (MyNFam) who is of course a hard to get LI that needs protecting for infecting me with that particular perversion)... and yes I'm aware of how cliche that is :p
Vulnerable girls are great, you're definitely not alone :sneaky: I'm happy to have put in variety with different girl's relationships progressing differently based on their personality. Also I've been wanting to play My New Family, now I have to download for sure

Hey, love the game! I want to know when is the new update or update's process rn. Thx and take care
Hey, good game. Continue along this path.
Do you already have any forecast for the new update?
I am currently doing final touches, the release will be out on Patreon very soon and then F95 a bit later.
This will be the biggest release yet with 250+ new renders and multiple paths, I'm very excited for everyone to play:giggle:

daan89

Jun 19, 2020
I am currently doing final touches, the release will be out on Patreon very soon and then F95 a bit later.
This will be the biggest release yet with 250+ new renders and multiple paths, I'm very excited for everyone to play:giggle:
Nice! :D

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So far ... the girl who wants to date us has hit a road block in progression
From there on, another girl picked up the love torch and progressed further
Bonus round went ferociously superb some surprise babe took us all the way to the foot of the rainbow where we got a glimpse of heaven

At this point, it is a pure wonder where this game is headed.

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Vulnerable girls are great, you're definitely not alone :sneaky: I'm happy to have put in variety with different girl's relationships progressing differently based on their personality. Also I've been wanting to play My New Family, now I have to download for sure

Chapter 5 should be insane. Can't wait to see how our relationships with all the girls progress.

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
I highly recommend My New Family for a few reasons. On the plus side it's a great example of how you don't need great renders to make something that is still interesting/erotic and on the negative side it's a great example of what happens if you end up with too many LIs (though it sounds like this may be improved going fwd).

Another recommendation is Now & Then. It's the best example I've seen yet of how you can enhance a scene with text to make something that transcends the renders (which again are only decent) to become something great. (The following is NOT a slam against FTS or anything else.. just facts -- I'm actually an FTS supporter just can't get it to show up in my supporters list) I'm not even sure it's possible to create a game that is as good using high end renders due to the fact low cost animations allow Now & Then to have many different scenes with the same characters in different scenarios/situations. It just ends up feeling more natural at the end of the day.

Oh and I still owe you a review.. I'll put it up after the next release :D

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes