KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Mukashi Ran into this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapters/chapter 5.rpy", line 581, in script
    jump dayoffternoon2
ScriptError: could not find label 'dayoffternoon2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump dayoffternoon2
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1752, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Food Truck Story Chapter-5-(v0.50)
Tue Nov 30 13:39:00 2021
There are actually two instances of dayoffternoon2 that need to be replaced with I'm assuming dayoffafternoon2?

Reactions: Mukashi

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Mukashi Ran into this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump dayoffternoon2

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump dayoffternoon2
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1752, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Food Truck Story Chapter-5-(v0.50)
Tue Nov 30 13:39:00 2021
There are actually two instances of dayoffternoon2 that need to be replaced with I'm assuming dayoffafternoon2?
Thank you for bringing this to my attention! I've fixed the two instances, and am reuploading now:giggle:

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
So the latest update..

1. It definitely felt like a shorter one BUT at least two of the scenes looked highly complex (from my pov) and I assume this took a lot of work/render time.

2. Jade scene felt perfect.. It did a good job of showing her inner maturity (the final artwork analysis) and her cuteness/innocence factor. One thing I'm hoping for is that she continues to be treated this way, so for instance seeing you being romantic with another girl (before you're ready to bring her into the Clair-arem) would hurt her.

3. Mei scene felt wayyy too rushed. This is a girl who covered her boobs with the other girls in the locker room and suddenly has you sitting on a counter giving you a tit job when someone could walk in at any moment? Remembering the boob covering scene from earlier, we already know she is not an exhibitionist. I think you've already got enough sluts (Emily/Claire) so making her into one didn't really need to happen. I personally would have preferred this scene being used for more relationship building.

4. Claire scene was okay but I think there was a little too much usage of camera angles. At one point I wasn't even sure if they had moved on from fingers to something else. I really enjoy the camera angles normally but I think they can ruin lewd scenes if overused.

5. Charlie scene was fun. It did a good job of building on her character and the MC/LI relationship.

All said as a Jade/Charlie fan I'd give this update a 4/5 :)

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
So the latest update..

1. It definitely felt like a shorter one BUT at least two of the scenes looked highly complex (from my pov) and I assume this took a lot of work/render time.

2. Jade scene felt perfect.. It did a good job of showing her inner maturity (the final artwork analysis) and her cuteness/innocence factor. One thing I'm hoping for is that she continues to be treated this way, so for instance seeing you being romantic with another girl (before you're ready to bring her into the Clair-arem) would hurt her.

3. Mei scene felt wayyy too rushed. This is a girl who covered her boobs with the other girls in the locker room and suddenly has you sitting on a counter giving you a tit job when someone could walk in at any moment? Remembering the boob covering scene from earlier, we already know she is not an exhibitionist. I think you've already got enough sluts (Emily/Claire) so making her into one didn't really need to happen. I personally would have preferred this scene being used for more relationship building.

4. Claire scene was okay but I think there was a little too much usage of camera angles. At one point I wasn't even sure if they had moved on from fingers to something else. I really enjoy the camera angles normally but I think they can ruin lewd scenes if overused.

5. Charlie scene was fun. It did a good job of building on her character and the MC/LI relationship.

All said as a Jade/Charlie fan I'd give this update a 4/5 :)
Ahhh thank you for the review! :giggle: As for the length, overall it was a beefy release but do I feel that a few of the scenes could've been longer. As I work on the game and put out updates, I'm always taking notes on things I could go back and change/improve on later, and there's plenty of room to add things here!

Along those lines, Mei is the most difficult character I have to write, and I've struggled since the first release to define her personality and make her more unique. She will be a target of refinement as I go froward. Thanks again for playing and giving your honest opinion, it helps me to do better and improve!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Food Truck Story [Ch. 5 v0.50] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.66 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.62 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 727 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 687 MB:

I will add more hosts later

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
An early Christmas present? Why thank you.
You're very welcome:giggle: More coming later this month too.

never played this game, overview and preview looks good. has harem tag which i love(y), BUT doesn't have some important tags like virgins and groupsex (mff/ffffffffffffffff) :unsure:
There are virigns in the game, mc has not deflowered them yet:devilish:
Group sex coming in a future release

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Very nice update, it felt just a little shorter despite having a decent render count, my guess would be because of less dialogue overall in this one, but still it was real good.
One thing though, going by the dialog that the MC had with Claire in this update, it looks like our first sex scene with Emily going all the way is gonna be a MFF scene with claire as well, but i would much rather have the first full on sex scene with a character be a one on one, are we gonna have a choice on that? Or just because we pick to go along with Claire's plans she's gonna have to be involved in everything?

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Very nice update, it felt just a little shorter despite having a decent render count, my guess would be because of less dialogue overall in this one, but still it was real good.
One thing though, going by the dialog that the MC had with Claire in this update, it looks like our first sex scene with Emily going all the way is gonna be a MFF scene with claire as well, but i would much rather have the first full on sex scene with a character be a one on one, are we gonna have a choice on that? Or just because we pick to go along with Claire's plans she's gonna have to be involved in everything?
For me I have to say I'm sticking on the single route with each girl except Claire don't get me wrong I love a good harem game, but she's to much like maybe if she had a different personality and not some pimp haha and for your other question I'm sure we are going to have a choice and it's pretty easy ignore Claire's path because she is the Harem route lol.

Last edited:

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
I think you've already got enough sluts (Emily/Claire) so making her into one didn't really need to happen.[/ISPOILER]
I wouldn't say Emily is slut she might act like one, but I'm sure she isn't one since she is most likely a Virgin as for Claire she is one haha.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
For me I have to say I'm sticking on the single route with each girl except Claire don't get me wrong I love a good harem game, but she's to much like maybe if she had a different personality and not some pimp haha and for your other question I'm sure we are going to have a choice and it's pretty easy ignore Claire's path because she is the Harem route lol.
The problem with ignoring Claire is that she is responsible for the Harem route and that's what i'm going for so it sucks a bit.
As for my question it was because of what she said in this update, spoilers ahead.
She said that during the party, she's gonna dance with the MC to make Emily jealous, and then she's gonna get Emily warmed up(what the hell?), so Claire and the MC together can give Emily the most mind shattering orgasm that she's ever had.(Claire's words)

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
The problem with ignoring Claire is that she is responsible for the Harem route and that's what i'm going for so it sucks a bit.
As for my question it was because of what she said in this update, spoilers ahead.
She said that during the party, she's gonna dance with the MC to make Emily jealous, and then she's gonna get Emily warmed up(what the hell?), so Claire and the MC together can give Emily the most mind shattering orgasm that she's ever had.(Claire's words)
I hear you man, but that's the reason why I'm ignoring her and her route I mean she's an attractive character, but her personality is messed up.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Love the game, I agree with Gnarlywonder above about not being a rainforest fan, but variety is good as well. I just hope Mei (my favorite) is nice and trim. Also, I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't to all the scenes. I mistakenly left Jade and Charlie for last and had to pick Charlie over Jade. If I had to do it over I'd have left Claire out (only because, as she said, she's already team MC). Good update though, even if, as others stated, it felt a bit short.

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes