John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Truly only the most masochistic people can get pleasure out this game, on par with people who likes their ball smashed in with a baseball bat. I will forever cherished the memory of me clicking buttons endlessly at 3 am in the morning. Following a guide that only works 70% of the time and redoing the same button clicking when the walk-through failed.
I wish someone would make this game to a kinetic novel, or as the fan-made mod out there but without added texts. He writes what he thinks they are thinking but as it's not in the original game it kind of ruins it for me, else that mod would've been the bomb!
Edit: I'm masochistic AF but even ctrl:ing this buggy sandbox game is too much for me!

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game would probably be 4+ stars average reviews if not for it's insane level of grind. The coding has probably killed 2 stars for this games review average. The number 1 complaint by far that people have about this game is about the grind / code. Even if you create the absolute best scene with the best renders and dialogue... Nobody really wants to see the same scene 100 times in a row.

For players who love, and prefer a visual novel this game is an absolute nightmare. I have played many games, hundreds of them. I honestly can't point to any one game and say "This game has worse grind than foot of the mountain." "Superpowered", and "Fashion Business", are up there, but I think this is the gold medal winner for worst grind.

It's kinda infuriating because it was really a good game, but it's lost in the endless maze of repetition.

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
This game would probably be 4+ stars average reviews if not for it's insane level of grind. The coding has probably killed 2 stars for this games review average. The number 1 complaint by far that people have about this game is about the grind / code. Even if you create the absolute best scene with the best renders and dialogue... Nobody really wants to see the same scene 100 times in a row.

For players who love, and prefer a visual novel this game is an absolute nightmare. I have played many games, hundreds of them. I honestly can't point to any one game and say "This game has worse grind than foot of the mountain." "Superpowered", and "Fashion Business", are up there, but I think this is the gold medal winner for worst grind.

It's kinda infuriating because it was really a good game, but it's lost in the endless maze of repetition.
I started to put "sandbox" on the same level as "RPGM" i.e. "Very high chance of annoying gameplay". Needless to say, there are good sandoxes and good RPGMs, but they are kinda rare.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes