Plebrock

Mar 25, 2021
I'm having a hard time trying to progress the pool scene with Cynthia. The walkthrough mentions prompts that has never shown up for me and I'm too afraid to go further. I got to the start of v8 and it says " [green text] ouch, go naked and try getting rid of them, kiss her, either option " should happen after the kissing. Any ideas?

laik999

Apr 19, 2018

The story revolves around Jenny and her family, going through the struggles of life. She went from riches to rags in a jiffy.
The game will feature Melinda, in a "madam" or " brothel keeper" role (Open for suggestions from you guys. I may post a poll about it later, we have time as she won't appear in demo and first version)
Fetishes will include different stuff, milfs, lesbians, bbc, corruption, mmf, ffm, cuckolding...
Frequency of updates will be: once every 30 days (with a bit more or less) in early versions of the game, and once every two months in later versions (pretty much like FOTM release frequency)
Also something that I may do a poll about is whether the game should be played from the guys' pov, or the female pov (Jenny)
Thanks for your support

bbc, mmf, cuckolding... aaaaaand a literal hoe simulator :sick::sick::sick: It sounds like he's trying his hardest to make a train wreck...
What is the name of this game?

Dvie

Aug 19, 2017
Sorry to ask but i followed the walkthrough to week 22 friday but get stuck after bringing whiskey to Will, there is no choice that is "pretending to wash your hand", i tried to skip thorugh 1 week and finally it happened, but the real problem is in Saturday where i can't even see the choice "tell her you went with cynthia looking for cigarettes" when im in the room with Melinda at 14:00, tried again a little times, skipping through 1 week but still cant make it happen, am I wrong at some step...?

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
I've tried searching this thread, but I have a problem that I could use some help with:
I can't get the 'Massage Emily' button to appear. I've gone to every room(including MC's bedroom) at all hours with no success.
Does anyone know what steps are needed to trigger it? Or what Relationship Point total you need on a certain character?

Oh, and has anyone else worn out 3 <CTRL> keys playing this game, or is it just me?

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I don't have the patience to use DAZ but I've learned enough Ren Py to write a story.

The Less Grind Mod on the first page isn't really a Mod, it's the full game just streamlined and focused on the MC and Melinda.

I'm thinking of doing something similar. There are thousands of FOTM images and a completely new and unrelated story could be written that shares the same images but has nothing else in common with FOTM.

I'm worried about being the asshole though. I'd give credit to FOTM for the images but the story would be mine. What does everyone think? Is pulling images from someone else's game and rewriting the story a dick move or a good use of existing resources?

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
I don't have the patience to use DAZ but I've learned enough Ren Py to write a story.

The Less Grind Mod on the first page isn't really a Mod, it's the full game just streamlined and focused on the MC and Melinda.

I'm thinking of doing something similar. There are thousands of FOTM images and a completely new and unrelated story could be written that shares the same images but has nothing else in common with FOTM.

I'm worried about being the asshole though. I'd give credit to FOTM for the images but the story would be mine. What does everyone think? Is pulling images from someone else's game and rewriting the story a dick move or a good use of existing resources?
since this game essentially lacks a good story I think it would be a good move. I would encourage though the Community to share some fan art, which you could include (if good enough) to spice things up.
As much as I yearn for a great story, I - personally - would not play it again, just to see the exact same images all over again.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
since this game essentially lacks a good story I think it would be a good move. I would encourage though the Community to share some fan art, which you could include (if good enough) to spice things up.
As much as I yearn for a great story, I - personally - would not play it again, just to see the exact same images all over again.
The Less Grind Mod changed my opinion of FOTM. it's only FOTM 1 as far as I know and really it's the whole game and not a mod. They chopped almost all of the grind, cut Rhonda except as a side joke and dropped other areas that just weren't interesting or were time consuming.

That was a big influence on my idea. The Less Grind Mod tells most of the original story using mostly original art, they just shortened the whole thing to a reasonable level. I made a Mod for the Less Grind version changing the MC and Melinda's relationship and started wondering about changing the whole thing.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020

The story revolves around Jenny and her family, going through the struggles of life. She went from riches to rags in a jiffy.
The game will feature Melinda, in a "madam" or " brothel keeper" role (Open for suggestions from you guys. I may post a poll about it later, we have time as she won't appear in demo and first version)
Fetishes will include different stuff, milfs, lesbians, bbc, corruption, mmf, ffm, cuckolding...
Frequency of updates will be: once every 30 days (with a bit more or less) in early versions of the game, and once every two months in later versions (pretty much like FOTM release frequency)
Also something that I may do a poll about is whether the game should be played from the guys' pov, or the female pov (Jenny)
Thanks for your support

bbc, mmf, cuckolding... aaaaaand a literal hoe simulator :sick::sick::sick: It sounds like he's trying his hardest to make a train wreck...
"bbc, mmf, cuckolding... aaaaaand a literal hoe simulator :sick::sick::sick: It sounds like he's trying his hardest to make a train wreck... "

As much as I rag on the pro NTR people for trying to shove NTR into everything, I think it's perfectly ok for the dev to make a new game where NTR is supposed to be part of it.

This is a new game where you're being warned from the beginning that there's NTR. That's not the same things as adding it in randomly.

Of course if you don't like NTR I'm not gonna tell you to play it.

I just really hope this game doesn't have the bullshit grinding system that FOTM had. No game needs that, it was implimented terribly.

Draguh

Nov 20, 2019
Heard this game is completed but there is no tag, is it gonna get some "endings update" or what's the real status on it?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Heard this game is completed but there is no tag, is it gonna get some "endings update" or what's the real status on it?
done on the cheap - there is an available final cut scene - look back a few pages if interested

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes