Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
just to play easy with her ! if we fuck her in this update or next game is over :( more new people like Gina more new milfs ! where is that my sister ? where is Rhonda friend ? girl from store ? :)
this is what i wanna see, i want to see more stuff with melinda but not to much, maybe a hj here a bj there, feel her up here and there, but no sex, i want to work towards that, it makes it better at the end, if you have to work towards something, even if it is at a slow rate, adding new characters in is ok with me, i want to see more content with gina, content with melinda's friend that you take home at night after that poker game, at least meet rhonda's friend and to hear more info on your sister or she shows up, then have to work on her as well on each update

it's better to work towards something in each update rather then hey, here's a woman that you can fuck right away on this first release and have nothing to work towards with her with each update

Last edited:
Reactions: Viggy
D

Deleted member 42

could someone upload a full save? mine got bugged and i just didn't try anymore

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
We are neighbors, i am a bulgarian, we are practically a landlord, although the serbs still write in latin, i think they understand well the cyrillic too !!! Did you understand my nickname ?!?
something like jedinstveni ? we write latinic or cyrilic ! easy way to other nation read is to write on latinic :)

Reactions: EguHCTBEHuqT

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
this is what i wanna see, i want to see more stuff with melinda but not to much, maybe a hj here a bj there, feel her up here and there, but no sex, i want to work towards that, it makes it better at the end, if you have to work towards something, even if it is at a slow rate, adding new characters in is ok with me, i want to see more content with gina, content with melinda's friend that you take home at night after that poker game, at least meet rhonda's friend and to hear more info on your sister or she shows up, then have to work on her as well on each update

it's better to work towards something in each update rather then hey, here's a woman that you can fuck right away on this first release and have nothing to work towards with her with each update
massage Melinda and when she sleep we little lick :)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
massage Melinda and when she sleep we little lick :)
a little lick here and there would be nice, hell why not make it to where she gets stuck somewhere and you take full on advantage of her in future updates, work on her a little at a time while she is stuck in each update, like that game last hope

which one is the 5.0 complete (not beta) though? both are named the same but one is 2.5 mb other 2.6
one is a .rar, the other is .zip, download what ever one you want, and pick the 5.0 final save, the reason there is a .rar and a .zip, someone asked me if i can put them in a .zip, so i did

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Chemmy

Thanks a lot man, not sure how i didn't notice that
your welcome, i just put them all in one so there wont be like 500 saves uploaded, same goes for my wt, some people use .zip instead of .rar programs, but they are both the same as well, just a different format for people

bamvius

May 27, 2018
dunno what happend.. but when i tried the game ( with 100% progression on the girls ).. there weren't any saves :S Can somebody fetch me some save just to prepare for next update ?

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
dunno what happend.. but when i tried the game ( with 100% progression on the girls ).. there weren't any saves :S Can somebody fetch me some save just to prepare for next update ?
what is the problem ? don`t have 100% ?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes