• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
in previous page roro wrote release date update's update .... in next 24 hours ... some time is still left
was he serious ?
i know at least 1 person here is a patreon and it would be best if he could confirm the time of release or the information on patreon page

Reactions: bamvius and ombd36

roro

May 29, 2017
in previous page roro wrote release date update's update .... in next 24 hours ... some time is still left
was he serious ?
i know at least 1 person here is a patreon and it would be best if he could confirm the time of release or the information on patreon page
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

beefy1977

Apr 6, 2019
The way I understand it is that Patreon supporters get the game 3 and 7 days before release as one of the "perks" to being a supporter. So, being that it hasnt even been released to the patreon supporters I would expect for the rest of the community to wait at least a week. Am I wrong here? If not, why am I paying $10/month for this "perk"?

roro

May 29, 2017
The way I understand it is that Patreon supporters get the game 3 and 7 days before release as one of the "perks" to being a supporter. So, being that it hasnt even been released to the patreon supporters I would expect for the rest of the community to wait at least a week. Am I wrong here? If not, why am I paying $10/month for this "perk"?
Mainly to support the dev...

Reactions: Celldweller6

bamvius

May 27, 2018
this doesn't work in adult games xD

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes