Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
So, being that it hasn't even been released to the Patreon supporters I would expect for the rest of the community to wait at least a week. Am I wrong here? If not, why am I paying $10/month for this "perk"?
You're a benevolent supporter of the arts. Thanks to you, the artist can better share his vision with the world.

And why are you doing this? Only you can answer that question.

beefy1977

Apr 6, 2019
You're a benevolent supporter of the arts. Thanks to you, the artist can better share his vision with the world.

And why are you doing this? Only you can answer that question.
You're right. I did it to support the artist. The bonus would have been to not have to wait for the update. The fact that its coming out soon is good enough for me!

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I'm stuck, I can't find a solution, I play and play the same parts but nothing, please help me

75% aunt 66% rhonda
I had 100% with Melinda and Ann and with Rhonda 66% and then read here what to do ! Rhonda from 66% to 100% you need to do scene when he clean in first 2-3 times she wear shorts (or what is the english word for that) :) later she wear skirt and that is scene for 100% ! With Melinda repeat scene in her room at 18:00 and scene in the kitchen with uncle at 16:00 ! When he attack you she take you with her and you meet Gina ! Repeat that scene to the end when you buy flowers to her ! And she kiss you !

Reactions: Munchmunch

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
The last one I was really waiting for it was Harem Island. The last update. But I was kinda dissapointed. Before that and the last time was for Summertime Saga.
Summertime Saga is first game i download and wait 6 months from V0.17.5 to V0.18 and find to can`t play old saves don`t work :( V0.18.2 V0.18.6 you can play only new game ! i don`t have nerves to play again and again and again from one version to another version ! Game deleted play better games !

bamvius

May 27, 2018
Summertime Saga is first game i download and wait 6 months from V0.17.5 to V0.18 and find to can`t play old saves don`t work :( V0.18.2 V0.18.6 you can play only new game ! i don`t have nerves to play again and again and again from one version to another version ! Game deleted play better games !
I liked it a lot before this hilarious re-do of the story. They kinda fucked it up a little bit. But it still is one of the best 2D games out there. From the 3D games I really like this one. The whole progression is just nuts if you don't check that progression bar or see a walktrough. You'll get plenty of content. Even tho you grind like a retard, when you achive it doesn't make you feel like a shit like most of the games do. You know that now you get like 3 new renders but at the end of the road you'll get to see some pretty awesome animations. The whole grinding thing will draw you into the game, like you are that MC shithead character.

Apr 22, 2019
I liked it a lot before this hilarious re-do of the story. They kinda fucked it up a little bit. But it still is one of the best 2D games out there. From the 3D games I really like this one. The whole progression is just nuts if you don't check that progression bar or see a walktrough. You'll get plenty of content. Even tho you grind like a retard, when you achive it doesn't make you feel like a shit like most of the games do. You know that now you get like 3 new renders but at the end of the road you'll get to see some pretty awesome animations. The whole grinding thing will draw you into the game, like you are that MC shithead character.
You talking about foot of the mountain?

bamvius

May 27, 2018
I really hate the grind about it, but i agree with you, it has a nice surprise factor that makes you forget about the grind, it's like fortune cookie
Yeah I talk about Foot of the mountain. I consider that grinding ( all those conversations and events ) like a thing in real life. You wanna get close to a person, you do that shit. Getting to know each other and start becoming closer. And the main factor about these kind of games for me is the temptaion. If a good dev and story writer can do is to have tons of dialogue and action to build up the story to the main goal. For example Melinda. I repeat all these events and you get something new. As you progress you see how her temptation to do something sexual with you is rising. Well, for me that's the best thing in adult games. Step 1: She couldn't even think of it even tho you are a fucking pervert who want to do her since the first time you saw her. Step 2: With you actions ( grind ) you are kinda puting the idea for her to start considering you as some kind of a fuckboi. Step 3: From that point on, you see her mind going crazy ( that's what i like about some games.. show me how the other person is thinking ) Step 4: The woman is saying " Fuck it" and start doing all these shit with the MC

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes