Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
When you are giving a massage in the pool, she asks you if you are interested in a girl, you answer her that if, after two times she arrives in daniel's room, and follows that scene
but i have 100% with Melinda and massage her 100 times and still not that scene :(

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
was almost done with my WT, a really bad storm came in, my power flicker on and off and i lost what i did, damn storm, now i have to start over, i had ann at 100%, rhonda at 100%, melinda at 88%, then got the scene where it kicks you back out to the main menu, but adding the new stuff in my WT again, should be done sometime today
i must continue from half game ! have 100% with Melinda 100% with Ann and 60% with Rhonda and game tell me to save and jump to main menu and can`t finish with Rhonda :(

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Waiting proper V6.0 not beta and play from start V6.0 again ! This update have more bugs like all versions before together !

Oct 25, 2017
but i have 100% with Melinda and massage her 100 times and still not that scene :(
at this time select this option, and what you did in version 5 will change the scene where you cover your eyes and see it with the suit you had given him, Sorry if you see the image, I still do not know how to make it out as a spoiler lol
IMG_20190622_080612.png

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
at this time select this option, and what you did in version 5 will change the scene where you cover your eyes and see it with the suit you had given him, Sorry if you see the image, I still do not know how to make it out as a spoiler lol
View attachment 329268
yes i see her in new swimsuit but she don`t ask me for girls and take me to Barbara ! and i can`t continue because stupid game tell me to save if i haven`t finished with Rhonda or Ann and i save and now my game is on main menu or to play all again from start V6.0 to finish with Rhonda and see 3-4 scenes :(

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Unfortunately you can not finish the Melinda path (88%). After the picture, the game crashes. It was a very good update.
Screenshot_67.png

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
View attachment 329268
after that animation passes this, if it's the first time, maybe you only have the first option, in the second option to do it a couple of times is when she decides to go for you and go home Barbara, I do not know if I'm fine and it's called lol, I hope I can help you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Haynaku
Oct 25, 2017
yes i see her in new swimsuit but she don`t ask me for girls and take me to Barbara ! and i can`t continue because stupid game tell me to save if i haven`t finished with Rhonda or Ann and i save and now my game is on main menu or to play all again from start V6.0 to finish with Rhonda and see 3-4 scenes :(
if you are interested I leave you a save data so you can see the scenes, I do not think I have much% with all lol

Reactions: HawkCantfly
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes