Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
12:00, go to melinda, you look gorgeous, [green text] can i try?
13:00, go outside, arrow up, watch or wait for her to undress then go to her

repeat 4 times, melinda will hit 100%
NO ! Last % game give you when you touch her boobs after party and when you decide to go to her and tell her that you are not a gay ! And there you have last scene after that you cant play game jump to main menu !!!

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
NO ! Last % game give you when you touch her boobs after party and when you decide to go to her and tell her that you are not a gay ! And there you have last scene after that you cant play game jump to main menu !!!
you can hit 100% from 88% by doing that, then when you go to the next day, you will get the end scenes, then the game ends, i've done it, and if you check my 6.11 completed save, you will see that all 3 are at 100% and the time would be 14:00, skip to the next day, you will get the end scenes, but it also depends on which way you go, you can save the boob touching last which will give you the end scenes, or you can save the shower scene at the barn last, after repeating 4 times, will get you 100%

The barn scene can easy be miss, a few people have missed it as did i, but the touching her boobs after the party scene isn't miss

Last edited:

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
At this point the only solution is...CG rip because the gameplay is so awful. Too bad for the great graphics, anims and story.

Some one should contact the guy who makes this game and tell Him to stop this stupid repeating bullshit

The game is one of the best but the "stupid repeating" crap needs to end!!!

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
you can hit 100% from 88% by doing that, then when you go to the next day, you will get the end scenes, then the game ends, i've done it, and if you check my 6.11 completed save, you will see that all 3 are at 100% and the time would be 14:00, skip to the next day, you will get the end scenes, but it also depends on which way you go, you can save the boob touching last which will give you the end scenes, or you can save the shower scene at the barn last, after repeating 4 times, will get you 100%

The barn scene can easy be miss, a few people have missed it as did i, but the touching her boobs after the party scene isn't miss
i tell you that i get 100% with Melinda and don`t do half scene skip how i don`t know ! Melinda % in my game jump up and down in one moment i have 60% then 40% then 80% 100% and play last scene what give me 11% more :) i tell them to let us play after that scene we love to repeating :)

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Some one should contact the guy who makes this game and tell Him to stop this stupid repeating bullshit

The game is one of the best but the "stupid repeating" crap needs to end!!!
that repeating is good and scenes change we like repeating !!!

Reactions: Haynaku

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i tell you that i get 100% with Melinda and don`t do half scene skip how i don`t know ! Melinda % in my game jump up and down in one moment i have 60% then 40% then 80% 100% and play last scene what give me 11% more :) i tell them to let us play after that scene we love to repeating :)
yeah, i know what you mean, i had that happen to me as well on the jumping up and down on the %, but it depends on what scene you trigger that counts towards it, some will make it jump up, some will drop it until you trigger another scene that makes it go back up, like with the prank thing with ann at 18:00, i saw i was over 50% with her before, then after i went down to 44%, then right back up when i trigger another scene, but like i said, it all depends on what scenes gets trigger that count towards it.

A scene gallery would be nice a touch to the game, so you can keep track on what you seen and haven't so you know what you have to work towards, like have the scene greyed out but you will be able to see the image so it will give you an idea on what to work on

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
It's sad to see a game with as much potential as FOTM being thrown away because of the need to play this game with a walk through. I, along with basically everyone, can't play this game without some sort of walk through. That should speak volumes about the game. It's become so frustrating that I stopped being a patreon supporter because the game is just really poor at this point. But hey if you enjoy this game then go support, but as a former patreon supporter, I'd rather support a game that doesn't require me to look on forums to get the whole experience.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
It's sad to see a game with as much potential as FOTM being thrown away because of the need to play this game with a walk through. I, along with basically everyone, can't play this game without some sort of walk through. That should speak volumes about the game. It's become so frustrating that I stopped being a patreon supporter because the game is just really poor at this point. But hey if you enjoy this game then go support, but as a former patreon supporter, I'd rather support a game that doesn't require me to look on forums to get the whole experience.
you don`t need walkthrough for this game ! i play from V2.0 and easy finish all ! in other games i have walkthrough read and don`t know how to do that and how to finish half of that !!!

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
you don`t need walkthrough for this game ! i play from V2.0 and easy finish all ! in other games i have walkthrough read and don`t know how to do that and how to finish half of that !!!
You might not need so all the more respect to you, but as you can tell by just looking at this thread a lot of people, including myself, simply can't 100% the latest version without a walk through or help on forums.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Is the game such that if you neglect Rhonda for a while that her inhibition points go back up? I was at like 40 with her and now I'm back to 80, and doesn't seem to be going down?!

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
You might not need so all the more respect to you, but as you can tell by just looking at this thread a lot of people, including myself, simply can't 100% the latest version without a walk through or help on forums.
that is because of bugs ! someone get 100% with Melinda before last scene and someone get last % with that last scene :(

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes