Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Guys I can't go on any more, I followed the guides but nothing, the more I play the more I go back, please help me

melinda 44% rhonda 80%
with Rhonda is easy ! just at sunday after church go with her on lake fuck her there and home at 18:00 visit her in bathroom and repeat that buy panties for her and she will be happy for 100% ! With Melinda is little heavy to get 100% you need to do on every place where she is and do everything with her to 80% and last get with final scene ! in my game i have with her 60% then 40% then 80% then 100% and after that game give me last 11% with last scene how ask people who made this game :)

Apr 22, 2019
with Rhonda is easy ! just at sunday after church go with her on lake fuck her there and home at 18:00 visit her in bathroom and repeat that buy panties for her and she will be happy for 100% ! With Melinda is little heavy to get 100% you need to do on every place where she is and do everything with her to 80% and last get with final scene ! in my game i have with her 60% then 40% then 80% then 100% and after that game give me last 11% with last scene how ask people who made this game :)
Yirji, i told you already if you are 88% when you return with melindra at night and there is storm, ask her can i touch boobs, she will accept and days later you can finish the 11%

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Melina is fucking hot. Love her face, nice milf
+ Ann is hot af as well
+ Good UI, liking the fact that you see where someone is
+ The game is ACTUALLY funny and entertaining

+- Rhonda is 50/50. Reminds me of Mei from OW with worse hair

- Daniel looks like a lesbian
- Uncle William looks like a potato
- Daniel seems to not be phased at all by his parents' death. But well who cares xD

The game gets very grindy later on. A lot of scene repetition, really disappointed there. Just ran Unren to see what I didn't see after even 50 minutes of gameplay.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This is by far, one of the best games that I've played so far, yes, it's got a lot of grinding, but, it's all worth it at the end ;) Can't wait to actually penetrate Melinda if that's ever possible :love::love::love:

Apr 22, 2019
+ Melina is fucking hot. Love her face, nice milf
+ Ann is hot af as well
+ Good UI, liking the fact that you see where someone is
+ The game is ACTUALLY funny and entertaining

+- Rhonda is 50/50. Reminds me of Mei from OW with worse hair

- Daniel looks like a lesbian
- Uncle William looks like a potato
- Daniel seems to not be phased at all by his parents' death. But well who cares xD

The game gets very grindy later on. A lot of scene repetition, really disappointed there. Just ran Unren to see what I didn't see after even 50 minutes of gameplay.
Yes if Melinda is not there this game is the worse of all , but melinda make it one of the best

• Haha
Reactions: juanito

tacosdepapa95

Feb 22, 2019
you have to watch Linda shower for about 3-4 times after milking the cow (can I try) and eventually the last scene will trigger that takes you to the main menu

R_D

May 23, 2019
I think melinda sex scene still far away, because developer give us a new character at the next update. Bu we'll see...

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Yirji, i told you already if you are 88% when you return with melindra at night and there is storm, ask her can i touch boobs, she will accept and days later you can finish the 11%
are you answer to me or someone else ???

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
this update is very good they give us more Melinda what 90% players want ! thank you ! just let us play scene again when we finish update ! we like to play those again and again and again to next update ! just fix little bugs :) ask us where we find to help you ! thank you again !!!

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
In version 6.12 crash the game after scene of epilation feet of Melinda in the house Barbara. I think, we need another patch.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Btw is it me or is their to many blue ball scene in this game ?? Everythime mc tries stuff either some event prevents sexual stuff from happening or some person stops the whole scene.. the sunday event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also the grinding is terrible.. on this one.

Reactions: Sammy1
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes