SQX

Mar 3, 2018
Still have this bug with Barbara. Even in 6.1 version. Strange that the day before i try just the same dialog and she show us her toenails, and than no bug. But next day she show us her legs and than bam exit to menu...

Bitchwa

Aug 5, 2017
can anyone help me by telling me what i have to complete so i can finger melinda during tennis massage ? ... during the egg trap i used lay down she removes her pant but doesnt let me touch her she holds my hand .. please help

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I have unlocked most scenes but as far as "completion" show it all low percentages. This with a save pretty much going from early release. Never had a issue with using old saves from version to version. Visual bug? idk.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
give us Melinda footjob i try over and over again and don`t have that scene finish all 100% and try to touch her at tennis but not finger is there and that scene give us pics ???

D

Deleted member 42

Chemmy

So i downloaded your full 6.0 save since mine got bugged, just wanted to ask if there is a way to replay some of the scenes because the game ends when daniel visits melinda in her room

orociok

Feb 3, 2019
Here is my 6.11 beta walkthrough

whats in my walkthrough zip/rar file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

what's in my save zip/rar file

week 1 complete, start of week 2
week 2 complete, start of week 3
week 3 complete, start of week 4
week 4 complete, start of week 5
week 5 complete, start of week 6, the start of sunbathing and meeting gina
week 6 complete, start of week 7
week 7 complete, start of week 8
week 8 complete, start of week 9
week 9 complete, start of week 10
5.0 final complete, with a text document that shows how to see the 5.0 final content
6.11 beta complete save

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

how these saves are made, i followed my owned walkthrough that i made

5.0 final complete save stats
Rhonda Relationship: 580
Melinda Relationship: 630
Ann Relationship: 620
Melinda Suspicious: -16
Massage Points: 20
Rhonda Inhibitions: -50
Money: 615

6.11 beta save
Rhonda Relationship: 655
Melinda Relationship: 1390
Ann Relationship: 635
Melinda Suspicious: -17
Massage Points: 29
Rhonda Inhibitions: -16
Money: 1220

Melinda 100%
Rhonda 100%
Ann 100%

from now on, when every update gets release, i'm just going to keep adding to it, not doing another one from start to end again, took way to long
I can't apply this save, I always have my precedent

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
I'm still having troubles with Rhonda BJ at 10:00. Inhibition values have gone negative and it does not happen. Tried changing the values with Cheat Mod and Console, but still does not trigger. It always says I need lower inhibition, and it seems I'm stuck for some reason. Does anyone know what to touch with save editor to change the flag?

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
after i've massaged Melinda's belly she takes me to Barbara to check their nails and after that the game stops, i got redirected to main menu. if i massage Melinda's legs i don't go to Barbara but i can play the game.. do you have the same problem??

Reactions: HG.Balu

jarbi lord

Jul 19, 2017
Good afternoon. Forgive my bad English. Has anyone managed to get to the scene with Melinda hammering herself in the bathroom while taking Daniel's balls? How to get to it? Thank you.

Oct 7, 2017
I already have 45 Melinda points but I can't do the stonetrap or egg thing, I can't click anything on the top left corner of the barn screen when searching. I can however find the ring and worms...
Is there something I need to do first or am I doing something wrong?
(I also only found out about it bc everyone kept talking about how great MC's massages were when I never really did anything)

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes