paulawantcock

Feb 24, 2018
lol something like that
set trap, ask her to lay down, you have a nice body, say it again and then you will ask her to take off her pants so you can look at the bee sting, then you get the option to ask her for help

i just wish i know what back button it was to keep playing after you hit 100 with all 3 to re see the scenes again, unless it's a bug or you cant
Yes, that is exactly it!

hezmerbevan

Nov 6, 2017
Hello guys, i think i have a problem. I can't get Ann to go sunbathing, i gave her the white dress and anklet. I bought also the green dress still i can't give it to her, i don't know how. When i speak to her at 12:00 she is showing me the dress and always talks about the video. I have no clue what to do.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hello guys, i think i have a problem. I can't get Ann to go sunbathing, i gave her the white dress and anklet. I bought also the green dress still i can't give it to her, i don't know how. When i speak to her at 12:00 she is showing me the dress and always talks about the video. I have no clue what to do.
do you have the option do it and don't do it when you talk to ann at 12:00, if you don't, then you need to get her to see you masturbate with their panties after you clean the barn with melinde

then talk to ann, you will have them 2 options, after, she will tell you about pranking melinda, at 12:00 go to melinda, you should get a option to prank with ann, do it

at 9:00, make sure you have worms, go to ann, outside arrow to the left, put the worms under the door, when she comes out, get her to show you her boobs, then repeat this again the next day but pick the 2nd option and follow her inside, pick handjob, then repeat again for blowjob, repeat again how touch her boobs

at 12:00 go to ann, you will end up getting the sex scene, the next day she will have the option to sunbathe

Reactions: hezmerbevan

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
I played from the beginning at this version. Here is the bug I found: 9:00->kitchen (Melinda)->So what do we have today?-> Help melinda-> fix her jeans-> continue -> caress her ass -> can I put the jeans too?[green text]-> BACK TO MAIN MENU WITHOUT ANY INFO
There is no crash, nothing, after 3 dialogue game just throw you at the main menu.

Arthur45red

Jul 11, 2017
I played from the beginning at this version. Here is the bug I found: 9:00->kitchen (Melinda)->So what do we have today?-> Help melinda-> fix her jeans-> continue -> caress her ass -> can I put the jeans too?[green text]-> BACK TO MAIN MENU WITHOUT ANY INFO
There is no crash, nothing, after 3 dialogue game just throw you at the main menu.
me too

hezmerbevan

Nov 6, 2017
do you have the option do it and don't do it when you talk to ann at 12:00, if you don't, then you need to get her to see you masturbate with their panties after you clean the barn with melinde

then talk to ann, you will have them 2 options, after, she will tell you about pranking melinda, at 12:00 go to melinda, you should get a option to prank with ann, do it

at 9:00, make sure you have worms, go to ann, outside arrow to the left, put the worms under the door, when she comes out, get her to show you her boobs, then repeat this again the next day but pick the 2nd option and follow her inside, pick handjob, then repeat again for blowjob, repeat again how touch her boobs

at 12:00 go to ann, you will end up getting the sex scene, the next day she will have the option to sunbathe
Yes! It worked! Thank you so much!

Reactions: Chemmy

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
My WT has been updated to hit 100% with all 3 for 6.11 beta, and thanks LeRescator for pointing out a scene that i was overlooking and thought it was part of the next update, you can find the link in the op
Thx for that ! May I ask you what did you change in the WT to get to 100% ? Which scenes do I have to replay 'cause I don't want to do it from the start of the 5.0 again, it's much too grindy :p

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thx for that ! May I ask you what did you change in the WT to get to 100% ? Which scenes do I have to replay 'cause I don't want to do it from the start of the 5.0 again, it's much too grindy :p
just keep going and when you get to the end, melinda should be at 88%, then do this here

12:00, go to melinda, you look gorgeous, [green text] can i try?, go back outside and arrow up, wait for her to undress then go to her, keep repeating, on the 4th time you will hit 100%

do this before that there, it's for rhonda if you wanna see it, rhonda will be at 100% already, but there is a sex scene for her that doesn't count towards the progress bar, this was also added at the end as well before the melinda part

sunday
9:00, go to melinda, so what do we have today?, ask rhonda out, lake, you will get a sex scene

Last edited:
Reactions: arkypoub

tomeczek32100

Feb 21, 2019
just keep going and when you get to the end, melinda should be at 88%, then do this here

12:00, go to melinda, you look gorgeous, [green text] can i try?, go back outside and arrow up, wait for her to undress then go to her, keep repeating, on the 4th time you will hit 100%

do this before that there, it's for rhonda if you wanna see it, rhonda will be at 100% already, but there is a sex scene for her that doesn't count towards the progress bar, this was also added at the end as well before the melinda part

sunday
9:00, go to melinda, so what do we have today?, ask rhonda out, lake, you will get a sex scene
we do not want a rhonda sex scene, we want a sex scene with Melinda :)

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018

sunday
Thx a lot ! :)

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes