LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
on sunday go to church, ask her out, go to the lake, she will wear that micro bikini that you bought for ann, do that twice, at 18:00 keep going into the bathroom, you get 2 scenes, she is on the toilet and on the side of the tub, when she is on the toilet you want to get the blumpkin scene, you will also need to buy her new panties as well

i know how to hit 100 with ann and rhonda, but some reason that 100 for melinda hates me, i got a feeling it's because i didn't let ann have any fun with melinda
Thank you Chemmy! (y)

For Melinda, remake all the scenes with her, there are many old scenes that have additions with this version, repeat several times and you should have 100%

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
look at my post before yours :) (2500)
i just saw that, i also saw that you have the white swim suit for melinda, i got the other one and when picking apples, you never finish that out, help melinda instead of rhonda, you meet her friend and after a few times you will start doing yoga when you go there and have the option to watch or take your pants off and join, then rhonda comes back and see's you, after that a few times, melinda doesn't let you go anymore and she will have more options when picking apples, and you never told her ann has her diary

also the 3rd time you take rhonda to the lake on sunday, you will end up automatically having sex with her, but it doesn't count towards the progress bar, just a scene to see

Last edited:

Blackreaper

Mar 6, 2017
at night how do i make the touch aunt boob option green ? i tried everything got her drunk twice but still not able to touch boob, please help

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
OK..i got Melinda giving me handy's all over the place..but shows my progress at only 44%? is that for the available current content?..or period?..Rhonda is at 100% Ann is at 60%...i just want to know if i still have 56% to go with Melinda currently available? because this is among the least intuitive games i've ever played..its about 98% guesswork because the hints are useless AF.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I did not need to tell her that Ann had her diary for 100%, and the rest with yoga I did.
i don't know what i'm missing, i spent 3 months now re picking everything and every option with her, she still doesn't come into me room letting me know that my sister is coming tomorrow and not sure what triggers that, it's the only thing i'm missing is to get that to trigger, i saw that scene in your save but can't get it to pop up in mine, so i might have to load up my 5.0 final save and replay it

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
i don't know what i'm missing, i spent 3 months now re picking everything and every option with her, she still doesn't come into me room letting me know that my sister is coming tomorrow and not sure what triggers that, it's the only thing i'm missing is to get that to trigger, i saw that scene in your save but can't get it to pop up in mine, so i might have to load up my 5.0 final save and replay it
Did you think to follow Melinda after milking in the barn of the animals when she shower?
13H => barn => top arrow
Because we see her in the kitchen at 13H mail she is not there

ukaukaukauka

Sep 29, 2018
I finished the game but never appeared that "nails" scene you're talking when the bug appeared, where is that scene, what should I do in order to appear?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Did you think to follow Melinda after milking in the barn of the animals when she shower?
13H => barn => top arrow
Because we see her in the kitchen at 13H mail she is not there
i started to replay my 5.0 final save, i went from 55% to 44% but no i have not follow her after the milking, i always thought that would be something in an update, let me move my 6.11 save over and try that

that was it, i just need to keep repeating that scene and i should have it

edit: and got it, all 3 are back to 100%, thanks for that, i was going crazy over here trying to find out how to get it

Last edited:

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
i started to replay my 5.0 final save, i went from 55% to 44% but no i have not follow her after the milking, i always thought that would be something in an update, let me move my 6.11 save over and try that

that was it, i just need to keep repeating that scene and i should have it
Me too I'll start from the 5.0 because I can not finish for Ronda, my knowledge go back too far.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
My WT has been updated to hit 100% with all 3 for 6.11 beta, and thanks LeRescator for pointing out a scene that i was overlooking and thought it was part of the next update, you can find the link in the op

Reactions: LeRescator

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
There is a footjob with Melinda too, ckeck for eggs, trip on rocks massage "ask her to lie down" don't select "ask her to remove pants."
lol something like that
set trap, ask her to lay down, you have a nice body, say it again and then you will ask her to take off her pants so you can look at the bee sting, then you get the option to ask her for help

6.11 beta The End
i just wish i know what back button it was to keep playing after you hit 100 with all 3 to re see the scenes again, unless it's a bug or you cant

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes