johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
No really change with the bugfix. finally no scene after the bug, no boobjob in the bathroom or she always passes in my back for handjob. And always ejected when I ask him if I can "feel her boobs" after having accompanied her friend. If I find no solution I will wait for the next version with more explicit scenes.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
No really change with the bugfix. finally no scene after the bug, no boobjob in the bathroom or she always passes in my back for handjob. And always ejected when I ask him if I can "feel her boobs" after having accompanied her friend. If I find no solution I will wait for the next version with more explicit scenes.
wow can i have your save
i am stuck with being rejected all the time
melinda is like the sister you never wanted

maisyh

Nov 28, 2018
Could someone give away the save with Melinda's masturbation scene?
save not necessary..
Take the pills from Linda.
Take the towel at 16:00.
As you go into the bathroom, choose the pill-free option.Catch melina in the tub at 17:00.
When you give a towel fall in the tub.
You have pain in your penis
Go to Linda with Melinda.
Repeat this event several times.
Melinda will be jealous of Linda and masturbate to save you the pain. ( gaggıl translate ) :)

Reactions: VM356255

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
save not necessary..
Take the pills from Linda.
Take the towel at 16:00.
As you go into the bathroom, choose the pill-free option.Catch melina in the tub at 17:00.
When you give a towel fall in the tub.
You have pain in your penis
Go to Linda with Melinda.
Repeat this event several times.
Melinda will be jealous of Linda and masturbate to save you the pain. ( gaggıl translate ) :)
the pill again
i may have to play this from the beginning i think
that pill dissapeared
how do you even know if you have it

maisyh

Nov 28, 2018
the pill again
i may have to play this from the beginning i think
that pill dissapeared
how do you even know if you have it
Every time you use it, you go back and get it from Linda.When you use the pill option, the next time the option already disappears.

maisyh

Nov 28, 2018
all
you mean there is more then one
i dont think i was able to do a single one
that walkthroug was a pain in the you know what too
not a difficult thing.You have to play the same scenes over and over again by following the course of the story.We'il fuck melinda even if the alpha version comes out.Good game if not based on repetition..I like character relationships.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
not a difficult thing.You have to play the same scenes over and over again by following the course of the story.We'il fuck melinda even if the alpha version comes out.Good game if not based on repetition..I like character relationships.
im up to the part where he gives ann the anklet and she gives him some action
i think its too late to go back

Last edited:

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
I have the last ending picture with Melinda, but I have Ronda at 60%! I have Melinda and Ann at 100%.
How to make the scenes with Ronda?

Apr 5, 2018
This Game is so confusing.. :/ I like the renders though
Can Someone share the 100% save or atleast save from the last version ??
Thankyou :)

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
correction of my last post there is a boobjob in the bathroom and "feel her tits" after having accompanied her friend.
Am I the only one to have noticed that the advanced scenes are backtracking and advanced surprises? I do not know if it's done on purpose but it's surprising when once it works and the next day you get scolded. It took me more than 4 reps to get the boobjob, so much so that even I am surprised when finally the scene changes even though I know it has to do it. I am unable to identify why you will start again without change 10 times and the 11th it will evolve.
This update remains teasing with Melinda and allows to introduce new characters. I hope the creator will stay centered on melinda for 0.7
strongly next month. Maybe a Bj, assjob, breastfeeding

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
This game is a pain in the ass to play to be honest... the amount of grind is only shorter compared to another game shown in TV when you want too woo the chubby girl

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes