D

Deleted member 42

seriously 6.11 and still the same crash at barbara, did the dev fix anything at all?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I have to wait for walkthrugh lol
I randomly did things yesterday for an hour, got a few new scenes with melinda, the cow, the massage, removing the bra by saying something etc...but only at 33% ? she still hate you if you pick massage butt instead of getting bra, I repeated same scenes about 5 times to see if that did anything, but no.
If all the new scenes only gave it 33% then you would think there would be some sex in this version, but not sure if I wanna bother doing it. Some scenes she seem cleanly horny as fuck and want to jump you, in other she get annoying for a simple hug, but ok touching your erect dick while checking your injury.....I know story logic does not matter in games like this, but I had enough of that and repetition from the game The Tyrant :eek:
but I guess I will just wait for walkthrugh to lessen the frustration.

edit:: it also say this is enough of this version, but she is only at 33%
tried giving her whisky after but did not work

D

Deleted member 42

Notice where it says BETA in the release version?
Really it says BETA in the release version? thanks man.

Dev supposedly released a hotflix for that barbara crash but it's still there, i'm not saying the dev didn't fix anything but if you release a bugfix for a specific bug it should be FIXED.

D

Deleted member 42

WT and save have been uploaded

at the moment
melinda gets to 88% but seen everything
ann 100%
rhonda 100%

if i get to 89 or even hit 100%, i will update it, still working on it, it might be a bug, i don't know, but still trying
how did you get past the barbara visit? mine always crashes

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
how did you get past the barbara visit? mine always crashes
using 6.11 beta and idk, it just did, at the moment i'm still speed picking stuff to see if it gets higher than 88%, i seen everything but still feel like there is one thing i need to repeat

Xablau6969

Mar 4, 2019
WT and save have been uploaded

at the moment
melinda gets to 88% but seen everything
ann 100%
rhonda 100%

if i get to 89 or even hit 100%, i will update it, still working on it, it might be a bug, i don't know, but still trying
I'm waiting for wt

D

Deleted member 42

anyone got a save just after you visit barbara with melinda? i cannot get past it because it crashes

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes