Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I've been stuck at 77% with Melinda for a long while. I believe that I've opened all of the options, and not sure what to try. Can you squeeze her boobs in her bedroom after the party, as a reward for carrying her in the rain? I've played that scene dozens of times with no luck.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Hi guys, I really don't understand, I have followed the Walkthrough step by step and I'm stuck here:

I was here in the walkthrough, but can't buy the panties, I think I'm missing something else with Rhonda:

----Sunday----
skipping to 9:00
9:00, go to melinda, so what do we have today?, try to find out

skipping to next sunday

----Sunday----

9:00, melinda, so what do we have today?, forget it and ask rhonda out, lake
10:00, go to work for barbara, yes, panties for rhonda, get back, ot's risky, leave, vist linda, ask for pills, well..., don't

er_bor

Jan 9, 2019
Hi guys, I really don't understand, I have followed the Walkthrough step by step and I'm stuck here:
As I ramember ...After the scene as all said, you choose try it..then when you go back with milk, she says something...after that, press the arrow up and choose to see, etc

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
* new scene with melinda (still no sex/fuck.. I think, this will happen in v.7.0 or 7.5)
* new scene with linda/doctor (hot scene)
* new scene with barbara (hot scene)
* new scene with Emily (yoga) (hot scene) Thank you Realdp :)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
what added in 6.9 compared to 6.1?
melinda at 17:00 need worms, put the worms under the door, new green text, yummy boobs
melinda, new option doing the massage after the poker game
melinda, friday-sunday, 14:00 her room, new scene when you pull down her panties
melinda, new scene at the outdoor shower at 13:00, after the milking scene at 12:00 when you pick can i try
barbara, new sex scene
linda new sex scene, must be done at tennis, in the locker room, wait here, then go to the male's locker room
emily, just keep hitting the massage icon for her, bj scene first, then sex scene
end scene, your sister shows up

i believe that's everything that was added

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
What do you mean by press the arrow up and choose to see? I've only played this game by clicking my mouse.
12:00, go to melinda, outside and click the arrow pointing up(same place to set stone trap, etc.), click on [green text]can i try?, right after the scene the time will be 13:00
13:00 go right back outside and click the arrow pointing up(same place to set stone trap, etc.), you will get the melinda outdoor shower scene

Reactions: jonnybravo11

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
You can reach 100% with Rhonda if you play from the beginning. With V6.9 you can achieve 100% without any problems with everyone. You no longer have to watch Melinda's progress. I was surprised that there were so many events, especially with Melinda (the reward was well hidden). It was a good update and all events are easy to unlock. There are so many that can not be seen in Gallery.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes