laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
This games is retard didnt know therir was a bug preventing Melindas progression mines is at 44% no freaking way I'v played this game since day 1 on f95 by now I should atleast be 80% or more with Melinda

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
This games is retard didnt know therir was a bug preventing Melindas progression mines is at 44% no freaking way I'v played this game since day 1 on f95 by now I should atleast be 80% or more with Melinda
That's not a bug, it's how percentage works. With more scenes/events being added the percentage of what you have unlocked/seen lowers. Simple basic maths.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Dayum, I'm not sure how I finally got to 100% for all 3, but now wondering how to trigger the last event with the MC's sister making her entrance?

Reactions: JonDoe123

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
For those who are stuck with Rhonda at 80%, coming from v6.11beta:

There is a bug that prevents a replay of the lake scene where Daniel swims with Rhonda but do not have sex with her.

To enable in a not so cheating way, you need access to the console and:

- On Sunday, 9am go to church then leave with rhonda to the lake
- Open the console (shift+O)
- type "bikvo" and remember what is displayed
- if the value is >3, you have to enable the cheat:
- type "bikvo=2"
- close the console (escape key)
- end the event, daniel should say "Can you deal with your mom neverending questions?"
- open the console again
- type "bikvo = <the value that you previously read>"
- check the character scores, Rhonda should be at 100, at last.

Il you want to go for the fastest cheat (you already did the scene so whatever!) :
- Open the console
- type "lkrdav=1"
- Close the console
- check stats

It's faster but you won't replay the scene ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: jsr1403

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
For those who are stuck with Rhonda at 80%, coming from v6.11beta:

There is a bug that prevents a replay of the lake scene where Daniel swims with Rhonda but do not have sex with her.

To enable in a not so cheating way, you need access to the console and:

- On Sunday, 9am go to church then leave with rhonda to the lake
- Open the console (shift+O)
- type "bikvo" and remember what is displayed
- if the value is >3, you have to enable the cheat:
what you means?

Reactions: Canto Forte

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Was on Friday with Rhonda stuck at 80% (and she's fucked and sucked in every room of the house, including the roof).

Went to my bedroom, clicked on the clock, fast forwarded to end of day. Bright and early Saturday the game asked me if I wanted to go to V7. Asked me twice, even. As long as I answered "Yes" it took me to the end and I finally saw Plain Jane Cynthia (who still had a nice set of tits).

Last edited:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
ok i want advice should start v 6.9 from the begining or continue from the saves of last version?
As you prefer really. If you don't mind the false 80% stat for Rhonda then continue from last version saves. If you don't mind the grind, restart it fresh.

223kazin

May 4, 2017
If you don't like the game why are you here? go wank to last man whatever and leave us alone enjoying this mastrepiece
To provide feedback and inform people if they feel so inclined. Hence why I even bothered with such a stupid way to value something as a "x/10", it's easy to search. I'm not here to appeal to fans of the game, but to give a very quick overview of my opinion on the current state of the game to the more discerning players. Last I checked you aren't an authority on who gets to post what, where, on an open forum.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
So I have 100% for all 3 and all the gallery pics, and still no MC's sister. Can someone please tell me what triggers this event? Thanks.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
at every end of week game ask you to continue to V7.0
The only event that I don't remember seeing is the MC getting a foot-job from Melinda. I believe I have over 30 massage points so far (tripping on stones). Do I need more massage points or what? Thanks.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes