May 3, 2017
whoever created a gallery tab in menu - that is awesome! I was planning to suggest that. At least I know what I am missing or who Daniel should fuck with.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Somebody know about RED CHOICE in Sunday's massage tennis?
Try to kiss melinda at 20h is not availzblr should wait next version
RED = Choosing it won't give you any progress (and might even anger the person).
PURPLE = Closer than red, but still the same results as red
GREEN = You can choose the option (you've unlocked it by meeting certain prerequisites), and it will give you something more (often progress towards sex).

Last edited:

hellborn

Aug 28, 2016
So after apple picking there is this scene, when I select this option game crashes and sends me to main menu.

Anybody knows how to fix this bug or anything?

• Sad
Reactions: rewilo

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
RED = Choosing it won't give you any progress (and might even anger the person).
PURPLE = Closer than red, but still the same results as red
GREEN = You can choose the option (you've unlocked it by meeting certain prerequisites), and it will give you something more (often progress towards sex).
I know this but i try many times to kiss her with no result from last version i think should wait v 7.0

al3xis

Jul 5, 2019
pic 5: 10:00, go to melinda, sunbathing?, i have lotion, do you want me to help you?, it's hot, do you want something to drink, wine?, no, yes it is

pic 6: go to work for barbara, no, you're going to be punished

pic 2: 12:00, go to melinda, you look gorgeous, [green text] can i try?, right after the scene the time will be 13:00, go outside, arrow up, wait for her to undress then go to her

pic 8: 14:00, go to ann, i see you like that anklet, fuck

pic 7: 18:00, go to the bathroom enter, rhonda on the toilet, yeah, let's do a reverse blumpkin, soft

pic 1: 16:00 go hide the towels in the bathroom, then at 17:00, enter, try linda pills then knock, look, there's no need, i can try myself

pic 3: 21:00 go to the poker game, [green text] aunt melinda, may i have a drink?, get one more drink for melinda, [green text] don't listen to her, get one more, tell them there's no need, no, do you want to continue the morning massage?, [green text] try to turn her, and feel her boobs, ask if she can bend

pic 4:, has to be done on sunday doing tennis, 11:00 go to the living room, do the massage scene with melinda, in the locker room pick wait here, go to the males lockers and rub it out

melinda at 17:00 need worms, put the worms under the door, new green text, yummy boobs
melinda, new option doing the massage after the poker game
melinda, friday-sunday, 14:00 her room, new scene when you pull down her panties
melinda, new scene at the outdoor shower at 13:00, after the milking scene at 12:00 when you pick can i try
barbara, new sex scene
linda new sex scene, must be done at tennis, in the locker room, wait here, then go to the male's locker room
emily, just keep hitting the massage icon for her, bj scene first, then sex scene
end scene, your sister shows up
nice thanks.. for the walktrough I can not wait for version 7..

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I never expected this Dev to pull one of those cheap tricks makin Barbra invite Daniel in the room while they are not dressed and the making Barbra pull Melinda bra that was so pathetic Dev

Reactions: cricket-x

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
View attachment 338975
So after apple picking there is this scene, when I select this option game crashes and sends me to main menu.

Anybody knows how to fix this bug or anything?
Are you playing the most current version? I had this problem with the previous version but got resolved with the latest one but had other non-fatal issues.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
update on my 6.9 WT, had to step away for a few hours but i'm almost done, melinda 77%, rhonda 100% and ann 66%, this is from start to end, don't ask where 6.9 content starts, since some scenes will trigger a lot earlier now, i was getting 6.9 content a lot sooner, before older content, this is for a new game from start to end with a 100% complete, should be done in another hour maybe, depends on how much i have left for melinda when sunbathing, since that is the longest grind, pills is almost done

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I never expected this Dev to pull one of those cheap tricks makin Barbra invite Daniel in the room while they are not dressed and the making Barbra pull Melinda bra that was so pathetic Dev
Are gay males supposed to be gifted in girly stuff like judging painted toenails? :unsure: I felt that this part was out-of-place and slightly amusing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

jsr1403

Sep 3, 2018
For those who are stuck with Rhonda at 80%, coming from v6.11beta:

There is a bug that prevents a replay of the lake scene where Daniel swims with Rhonda but do not have sex with her.

To enable in a not so cheating way, you need access to the console and:

- On Sunday, 9am go to church then leave with rhonda to the lake
- Open the console (shift+O)
- type "bikvo" and remember what is displayed
- if the value is >3, you have to enable the cheat:
- type "bikvo=2"
- close the console (escape key)
- end the event, daniel should say "Can you deal with your mom neverending questions?"
- open the console again
- type "bikvo = <the value that you previously read>"
- check the character scores, Rhonda should be at 100, at last.

Il you want to go for the fastest cheat (you already did the scene so whatever!) :
- Open the console
- type "lkrdav=1"
- Close the console
- check stats

It's faster but you won't replay the scene ;)
I tried shift+O and it did nothing: the console didn't show for me. Do I need a mod?

jsr1403

Sep 3, 2018
no, go to FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\renpy\common
open 00console.rpy
find, config.console = False
change it to config.console = True
save
start game and load your save, then hit shift+o and it will pop up
Got it. Thanks!

mhp12

Mar 7, 2018
[QUOTE = "realdp, post: 2105569, miembro: 1358752"]
21.00: ve a kicthen (platos) habla sobre el diario ... si no puedes encontrarlo, ve a tu habitación> revisa el agujero ...
repetir
[/CITAR]what hole? at 9pm there is no one in the kitchen

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
[QUOTE = "realdp, post: 2105569, miembro: 1358752"]
21.00: ve a kicthen (platos) habla sobre el diario ... si no puedes encontrarlo, ve a tu habitación> revisa el agujero ...
repetir
[/CITAR]what hole? at 9pm there is no one in the kitchen
The peephole in the MC's bathroom, especially when he faps in the shower?

hellborn

Aug 28, 2016
Are you playing the most current version? I had this problem with the previous version but got resolved with the latest one but had other non-fatal issues.
Yes, I'm playing the 6.9 version maybe it's because of the cheat mod idk, but even tho I've deleted the cheat mod it still happens :/

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Yes, I'm playing the 6.9 version maybe it's because of the cheat mod idk, but even tho I've deleted the cheat mod it still happens :/
I would suggest deleting the corrupted file and download a fresh version of 6.9 and a posted save in this thread. I played from scratch starting with the previous version (without cheating), and experienced both major and minor errors.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
WT is done, all 3 are at 100%, gallery fully unlocked, just got to add in other scenes that isn't part of there progress, then it will be uploaded, it seems like i completed this one faster and it's shorter than the old WT

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes