Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
If you are a patreon you would have seen the developer mention sex. Let's hope. And U should support him because his doing a fine job on the game.
well sex can be many things :p
does not just mean penetration of the vag :p
Im just following how other games have developed, I just checked and i have 283 games in my my sex folder which have come from this site so I would say I have some experience to think the logical path most devs take :eek:
I might be wrong, we will see :)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks. But now, i don´t know which to choose. :p
lol i know how that is, but either one and your good to go

MC has fucked the following:
Cousin Ann (Melinda's oldest daughter)
Cousin Rhonda (Melinda's youngest daughter)
Barbara (Melinda's friend)
Linda (Melinda's doctor)
Emily (Melinda's yoga instructor)
Aurelia (Melinda's friend)

MC has not (yet) fucked the following:
Aunt Melinda (the Holy Grail)
Gina (Melinda's friend)
Angela (Rhonda's friend, Emily's daughter)
Cynthia (MC's sister)

Have I missed anyone?
that's everyone

Someone can explain , whats wrong with inhibition stats , why they reverting back ?
you have to keep dropping it, after 7 days it will go back up, i have tested this in my game as well, after i saw it went back up

Reactions: Canto Forte

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
lol i know how that is, but either one and your good to go

that's everyone

you have to keep dropping it, after 7 days it will go back up, i have tested this in my game as well, after i saw it went back up
I'm at 100% with all 3 and have all the pics and still wondering why the MC's sister hasn't shown up yet. Got any ideas? Thanks.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I'm at 100% with all 3 and have all the pics and still wondering why the MC's sister hasn't shown up yet. Got any ideas? Thanks.
are you getting the massage on the start of a new day about going to v7 with the options yes and no

Hlp! Can't reach 100% progress for Rhonda
View attachment 339488
go to the bathroom at 18:00, when she is on the toilet, ask for a reverse blumpkin, her inhibition must be lower than 10, which would be 5, since it goes by 5

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
are you getting the massage on the start of a new day about going to v7 with the options yes and no

go to the bathroom at 18:00, when she is on the toilet, ask for a reverse blumpkin, her inhibition must be lower than 10, which would be 5, since it goes by 5
No, and thanks for responding.

george1106

Mar 25, 2018

But I already did it

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes