Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Well i did dl this yesterday and having spent approx 14hrs grinding with the cheat mode ENABLED for christs sake, this game is simply more frustrating than Lucky Mark.

I call it quits.

In case somebody wants to try this, PLEASE dont bother.
I guess that's why impatient fappers ask for complete saves!:LOL:

223kazin

May 4, 2017
Oughtn't this to be done as a review, then, and not just in the main thread?
Always been my experiencing in forums that if someone makes a somewhat critical/dissenting thread on a particular topic, it gets bombarded with inane logic by a group of die-hards that can't tell the difference between constructive criticism and trolling. Then I have a choice to make:
A). Ignore my own thread because I can't be fucked to argue and therefore come off as "shying away" from my opinion(and further validating a bunch of moronic perspectives), or
B). invest far too much time trying to convince folks that my opinion is valid even if they disagree with it.
Too prideful for the former, too lazy for the latter.

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
Always been my experiencing in forums that if someone makes a somewhat critical/dissenting thread on a particular topic, it gets bombarded with inane logic by a group of die-hards that can't tell the difference between constructive criticism and trolling. Then I have a choice to make:
A). Ignore my own thread because I can't be fucked to argue and therefore come off as "shying away" from my opinion(and further validating a bunch of moronic perspectives), or
B). invest far too much time trying to convince folks that my opinion is valid even if they disagree with it.
Then don't make a thread. Just leave a review.

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
pic 1: 16:00 go hide the towels in the bathroom, then at 17:00, enter, try linda pills then knock, look, there's no need, i can try myself

pic 2: 12:00, go to melinda, you look gorgeous, [green text] can i try?, right after the scene the time will be 13:00, go outside, arrow up, wait for her to undress then go to her

pic 3: 21:00 go to the poker game, [green text] aunt melinda, may i have a drink?, get one more drink for melinda, [green text] don't listen to her, get one more, tell them there's no need, no, do you want to continue the morning massage?, [green text] try to turn her, and feel her boobs, ask if she can bend

pic 5: 10:00, go to melinda, sunbathing?, i have lotion, do you want me to help you?, it's hot, do you want something to drink, wine?, no, yes it is

pic 7: 18:00, go to the bathroom enter, rhonda on the toilet, yeah, let's do a reverse blumpkin, soft

keep repeating until it's unlock, for pic 5, you must have seen massage her legs and belly first, then pick yes it is
Try many time but pic 3 massage scene I can only ask if she can turn or kiss her cheeks. I think I'll abandoned since it doesn't trigger this possibility and the "reverse bumpkin" despite 0 inhibition.

Devotion

Oct 18, 2017
after Barbara's nails scene game reminds me to the main manu and if i would load my save it says this error and i cant load file or restart game:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
Exception: Could not find font u'CHEATMOD/Oswald.ttf'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "meltruthdgay.rpyc", line 38, in script
  File "C:\Users\deste\Downloads\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 690, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\deste\Downloads\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1322, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\deste\Downloads\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1127, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\deste\Downloads\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\deste\Downloads\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\deste\Downloads\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\deste\Downloads\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\deste\Downloads\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\deste\Downloads\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\deste\Downloads\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\deste\Downloads\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Users\deste\Downloads\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\deste\Downloads\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 883, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "C:\Users\deste\Downloads\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 740, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\deste\Downloads\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\deste\Downloads\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1981, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "C:\Users\deste\Downloads\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 611, in __init__
    glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
  File "C:\Users\deste\Downloads\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 242, in glyphs
    fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample)
  File "C:\Users\deste\Downloads\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\renpy\text\font.py", line 695, in get_font
    face = load_face(fn)
  File "C:\Users\deste\Downloads\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\renpy\text\font.py", line 636, in load_face
    raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))
Exception: Could not find font u'CHEATMOD/Oswald.ttf'.
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Mountains V6.9
Sun Jul 07 03:56:21 2019

Oct 29, 2016
I guess that's why impatient fappers ask for complete saves!:LOL:
Hehe, its not even that. It is simply not rewarding for the time spent. And right before i deleted it i indeed dl'ed a full save from here only to find out that the HC scenes were crappy and still had to grind in order to get to them.

Hell, even the golden showers scenes were mediocre ( which was the sole reason i downloaded the game in the 1st place truth be told :) )

And, no , i am not of those impatient dudes. But this one is a travesti.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That's all the more reason to make this a review, then. People don't really ever comment on reviews. You stated your purpose was "to provide feedback and inform people if they feel so inclined. . . . I'm not here to appeal to fans of the game, but to give a very quick overview of my opinion on the current state of the game to the more discerning players." That sounds exactly like a review. I was merely suggesting that, if your purpose really is to just give a review, there is a place for that on any given thread on this forum. If you want back-and-forth with other people, post in the main thread. If you just want to give your opinion and move along, that's what the review section of a thread is for.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi guys,

Been using the walkthrough step by step, then it gets to a Tuesday where you ask the Aunt what shall we do and it says from here you can set the trap. Next day I set the trap and got the sofa scene but didn't get the green text. In the setting it says I failed to set a trap. Have I completely f**ked up this path now even though I went step by step?

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
Hi guys when v.7 of game ll apoears exacty and someone know the patreon of the creator to follow the news of game thanks

Jul 19, 2018
Hey guys,
This is my two cents worth of opinion and that's pretty much it. So SerialNumberComics decided to make another (I think this is the 3rd) game. I decided to give it a shot. I've played Tangled Up and after not giving up on it, I got to enjoy the game immensely. Yes, these games are SuperGrindMasters 3000, but so far the stories are good. My only problem with Tangled Up ( the first one) is that I felt the story slammed on the brakes towards the end and finished abruptly. Flash forward a couple of months, and Foot of the Mountains appear. To be honest, I didn't want to spend 30+ hours just to get a flash of tit. However, I gave it time to let the story to developed before I downloaded it. To my surprise, I really like it. I'm not going to reveal plots or surprises, but I like the progression of the story. That's not to say the game can't be improved upon (those grinders, I feel are just a little way too long), but I'm liking it. The renders are better than many other Ren'py out there and it's nice to be able to understand the words. As we all know, many games out there have great renders, but when it comes to trying to read them it's like they were written in some alien language while the writer had a stroke, then put through Google Translate after the script was passed through an industrial shredder. I like the fact the characters are more believable than others out there. The backstory of the MC needs to be expanded upon. I still don't feel the MC is mourning his loss. However, that's not to say it will not happen. All in all, I enjoy and look forward to more of it....just bring down the grindfest. Anywho, that's it for me. I know there are people out there who will agree or disagree with me. That's cool. I bet we can find some things we can agree upon. Have a good one. Hidalgo out!

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
hi any news about v7.0 of the game and when ll appears and if there are an unoffical pics of next version thanks?

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
Hi you know the next version when ll appears?and what can i do more esspecially i unlock all gallery and how can i make rhonda reach 100%?

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Hi you know the next version when ll appears?and what can i do more esspecially i unlock all gallery and how can i make rhonda reach 100%?
if you had 100% with Rhonda on V6.11 and now you have 80% in V6.9 like me it is a bug !!!

Reactions: ombd36
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes