Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just don't burn holes through (heat vision starting to burn from all that strong following) those serial numbers;) We still need them to finish this game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It all revolves around strategy in repetitive events. It is always better to start over, but if you can trust yourself to check the walkthroug ... maybe hit those saves chemmy has been splashing around

Get your flavor and make the informed decision;)

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
Does anyone know what the difference is if you tell Melinda that Ann has her diary? I got 100% with all characters and got the "You have completed 6.9" scene without telling her. Just curious if I'm missing out on anything.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Does anyone know what the difference is if you tell Melinda that Ann has her diary? I got 100% with all characters and got the "You have completed 6.9" scene without telling her. Just curious if I'm missing out on anything.
i ask the same thing ! i did`t tell her if i need to tell i still have that option in future update :)

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Pepe_Tear.png
How can I get BJ from Rhonda in the Tree with swinger ?
Kiss - Show ... nothing happen (multiple times, +5 times already)
Romance - Show ... nothing happen (multiple times, + 5 times already)

This game is so tough to break ... only for genius people can fap with this game. I'm amazed. Anyone who can reach 100% of all characters should apply for US Presidential Election 2020.

magus448

May 22, 2018
What triggers the end of version cutscene? Do i have to find all new content?

Edit:Guess filling up the gallery did it, but didn't get the foot-job yet.

Last edited:

Abaddon01

Feb 6, 2018
Wow, what a grindy mess......got bored after 2 hours clicking the same options and nothing happens...and no, i diont use walkthoughs...this game maybe needs a hit-system what to do to progress....

Reactions: Canto Forte

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Here is my 6.9 walkthrough

how i made it
i deleted the game folder in C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
i deleted the game folder itself and extracted it again, so everything is fresh

Q: where does 6.9 start
A: I don't know, because of the changes scenes trigger a lot sooner than before, i was getting newer scenes from 6.9 before i even got older stuff to trigger, it's best to start a new game and follow it, than trying to figure out where the new content starts and to avoid bugs

whats in my walkthrough zip/rar file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

what's in my save zip/rar file

6.9 completed save with a text document telling you how to unlock all images in the gallery

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

This save was made while making my walkthrough, but at the end, Rhonda Inhibitions jumped up to 75, so i edit the save and made it to -25, why did it go up, after 7 days it will automatically go up

6.9 completed save
Rhonda Relationship: 430
Melinda Relationship: 1020
Ann Relationship: 410
Melinda Suspicious: -11
Massage Points: 19
Rhonda Inhibitions: -25
Money: 710

Melinda 100%
Rhonda 100%
Ann 100%

note: when using my save and you go to a new day, click no if you want to see scenes, but if you want to see the end scenes, click yes
Thanks for wk.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

Just completed 6.9 and here is my progress. Melinda at 88% and the only thing in the walkthrough that I couldn't do was get the extra content speech when setting the stone trap later in the game.

Ann is at 66% and the only thing that I couldn't get from her was some scene when doing the 8pm massage on Melinda and it says something about no lesbians.

Rhonda is at 100% no issues.

Is this about right for what is available?

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
i think he need to fix the problem that cause melinda all the time to say turn around after she give him blow job and he see her nude alot and i hope rohanda will be more beautyfull

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes