Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
No, and thanks for responding.
if your not getting it, then there is a scene you have to repeat for it to count, try all massage options after that poker game at night, maybe the bend scene again, or flip her and remove her underwear, after i repeated a few scenes, it popped up for me

But I already did it
if you are using an old save like 6.11 beta, then it's a bug, it happen to me, i spent forever trying to figure out what i was missing, until someone pointed that out, i then switch to my 5.0 final save and was able to get it

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Does anyone else "game over" when Melinda ask's you to remove your shirt after you "fix her jeans"? After selecting to remove shirt and trousers, the game goes back to the main menu. Also my progress can't get any higher than 33% with her even though I've exhausted every Sunbathing options there is.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Does anyone else "game over" when Melinda ask's you to remove your shirt after you "fix her jeans"? After selecting to remove shirt and trousers, the game goes back to the main menu. Also my progress can't get any higher than 33% with her even though I've exhausted every Sunbathing options there is.
some version have bugs if you download V6.0 many bugs and jump to main menu ! in V6.1 little less bugs in V6.11 fixed in V6.9 i find only 1 with Rhonda 80% nothing more :(

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Thanks, but I am only referring to v6.9
i download V6.1 once with bugs then download second time with different bugs then download again with new bugs and when download 4th time then i play without bugs :)

vjoselphino

Jul 6, 2019
Was reading you can have sex with emily the yoga instructor. Everytime I give massage the daughter comes in, EVERYTIME!
Any tips?

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
many massage night and cum on her back and no bend over option. Inhibition to 0 and always ejected with rhonda.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How to unlock the rest of the hidden scenes i past all posible moves View attachment 339725
pic 1: 16:00 go hide the towels in the bathroom, then at 17:00, enter, try linda pills then knock, look, there's no need, i can try myself

pic 2: 12:00, go to melinda, you look gorgeous, [green text] can i try?, right after the scene the time will be 13:00, go outside, arrow up, wait for her to undress then go to her

pic 3: 21:00 go to the poker game, [green text] aunt melinda, may i have a drink?, get one more drink for melinda, [green text] don't listen to her, get one more, tell them there's no need, no, do you want to continue the morning massage?, [green text] try to turn her, and feel her boobs, ask if she can bend

pic 5: 10:00, go to melinda, sunbathing?, i have lotion, do you want me to help you?, it's hot, do you want something to drink, wine?, no, yes it is

pic 7: 18:00, go to the bathroom enter, rhonda on the toilet, yeah, let's do a reverse blumpkin, soft

keep repeating until it's unlock, for pic 5, you must have seen massage her legs and belly first, then pick yes it is

Oct 29, 2016
Well i did dl this yesterday and having spent approx 14hrs grinding with the cheat mode ENABLED for christs sake, this game is simply more frustrating than Lucky Mark.

I call it quits.

In case somebody wants to try this, PLEASE dont bother.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes