imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
so i have all 3 ladies at about 700, but with new version it shows relationship points but also has progress at 0% for all 3... delete and start new?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Are you playing the most current version? I had this problem with the previous version but got resolved with the latest one but had other non-fatal issues.
I'm playing the latest posted here on F95, but I still get the crash. For me, it only happens when I try to help Melinda pick apples and then proceed to the laundry room scene, removing pants. If I instead help Rhonda first, choose to take care of the crap-stain later, and then end up in the laundry room that way, I don't get any crash. To avoid the crash, it doesn't matter whether Rhonda or Melinda end up in the scene with me at the end, so long as Rhonda is the one I start helping.

rawergas

Mar 17, 2019
Can someone explain , why Rhonda inhibitions , keep rising back , then u do other stuff . I got her inhibitions to 20 now is back 50 . Does model that way or is bug?

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
can someone explain to me why I don't have the option to help mellinda with dishes in the morning? Like, at all?

Edit: even after getting the new save from op. My game doesn't show me a lot of the new options.
Here these are my options even after all the saves and what not that I did.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
can someone explain to me why I don't have the option to help mellinda with dishes in the morning? Like, at all?

Edit: even after getting the new save from op. My game doesn't show me a lot of the new options.
Here these are my options even after all the saves and what not that I did.
View attachment 339145
You've just swapped to helping her out with other chores instead. Seems like generally Rhonda does dishes in the mornings and Ann washes them at night. Not sure what you're expecting the outcome of doing dishes specifically to be, but it seems like improving relations with Melinda is handled by all of the other stuff you can do (restoring her roses, emptying water out of the dish washer, cleaning the garden area, helping to milk cows, scrubbing the toilet, etc.).

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
There are someone know the patreon of the mod of this game to follow the last update of next version ?thanks

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
I hope that despite the introduction of new characters the creator will still continue to offer us developments with Melinda

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
MC has fucked the following:
Cousin Ann (Melinda's oldest daughter)
Cousin Rhonda (Melinda's youngest daughter)
Barbara (Melinda's friend)
Linda (Melinda's doctor)
Emily (Melinda's yoga instructor)
Aurelia (Melinda's friend)

MC has not (yet) fucked the following:
Aunt Melinda (the Holy Grail)
Gina (Melinda's friend)
Angela (Rhonda's friend, Emily's daughter)
Cynthia (MC's sister)

Have I missed anyone?

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I'm playing the latest posted here on F95, but I still get the crash. For me, it only happens when I try to help Melinda pick apples and then proceed to the laundry room scene, removing pants. If I instead help Rhonda first, choose to take care of the crap-stain later, and then end up in the laundry room that way, I don't get any crash. To avoid the crash, it doesn't matter whether Rhonda or Melinda end up in the scene with me at the end, so long as Rhonda is the one I start helping.
I have the same problem too. Playing from the beginning again to see the new contents, making that sequence goes out to the main menu. If instead I use the old 6.11 save, the sequence works perfectly.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes