Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
The only event that I don't remember seeing is the MC getting a foot-job from Melinda. I believe I have over 30 massage points so far (tripping on stones). Do I need more massage points or what? Thanks.
i try that one day and play and play and play over 100 times and nothing ! next day try again and have that scene in first attempt :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
To provide feedback and inform people if they feel so inclined. Hence why I even bothered with such a stupid way to value something as a "x/10", it's easy to search. I'm not here to appeal to fans of the game, but to give a very quick overview of my opinion on the current state of the game to the more discerning players. Last I checked you aren't an authority on who gets to post what, where, on an open forum.
Oughtn't this to be done as a review, then, and not just in the main thread?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
This question is mainly for the dev. Why does Rhonda's inhibition points continue to rise even after lowering them to <10? I went from a negative number back up to 70 points by forwarding the clock for other achievements. I found myself locked out of some previously achieved events with Rhonda like banging her in the shed. Is this the way you intended the game-play to be?

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
Some scene with melinda saw it is right or just unofficiel scene ll see them in next version like melinda get fucked in her room

kokogogo

Oct 6, 2017
does anyone have a walkthrough v6.9 ?? i want to play well.. and smoothly
pic 5: 10:00, go to melinda, sunbathing?, i have lotion, do you want me to help you?, it's hot, do you want something to drink, wine?, no, yes it is

pic 6: go to work for barbara, no, you're going to be punished

pic 2: 12:00, go to melinda, you look gorgeous, [green text] can i try?, right after the scene the time will be 13:00, go outside, arrow up, wait for her to undress then go to her

pic 8: 14:00, go to ann, i see you like that anklet, fuck

pic 7: 18:00, go to the bathroom enter, rhonda on the toilet, yeah, let's do a reverse blumpkin, soft

pic 1: 16:00 go hide the towels in the bathroom, then at 17:00, enter, try linda pills then knock, look, there's no need, i can try myself

pic 3: 21:00 go to the poker game, [green text] aunt melinda, may i have a drink?, get one more drink for melinda, [green text] don't listen to her, get one more, tell them there's no need, no, do you want to continue the morning massage?, [green text] try to turn her, and feel her boobs, ask if she can bend

pic 4:, has to be done on sunday doing tennis, 11:00 go to the living room, do the massage scene with melinda, in the locker room pick wait here, go to the males lockers and rub it out

melinda at 17:00 need worms, put the worms under the door, new green text, yummy boobs
melinda, new option doing the massage after the poker game
melinda, friday-sunday, 14:00 her room, new scene when you pull down her panties
melinda, new scene at the outdoor shower at 13:00, after the milking scene at 12:00 when you pick can i try
barbara, new sex scene
linda new sex scene, must be done at tennis, in the locker room, wait here, then go to the male's locker room
emily, just keep hitting the massage icon for her, bj scene first, then sex scene
end scene, your sister shows up

Reactions: SandyF

hawklan

Apr 27, 2018
going from not being allowed to touch butt when not drunk and only touch breast when dead drunk to fucking in 1 version?
Is this your first renpy game? :p
Don't forget about 1 version for hand job, then 1 version for foot job, then 1 version for breast job, then 1 version for blowjob, then 1 version to tease as you thought it would have sex, and then the version after that will be fucking...so v 12.0 might be the fucking of the mom, unless there is a date rape or drunk rape scene :eek: :D :p
If you are a patreon you would have seen the developer mention sex. Let's hope. And U should support him because his doing a fine job on the game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Too late, already done. The moving hand, having writ, moves on.....
The beauty of technology is that there's this new-fangled thing called "copy and paste" that computers can do. It saves people from having to type things up all over again. In certain situations, like on F95Zone threads, it even remembers most special formatting that has been used. In this case, copy the comment in the main thread, start a review, paste the copied text into the review form, and save the review. (I know, it's so hard to do....)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I normally don't nitpick about this type of stuff (if I can understand you, it's good enough for me), but if you're going to draw attention to grammar, you ought to do it correctly. Idk whether SNC is on F95Zone, but as a point of note:

When the MC and Ann prank Melinda at the cows and she slaps Ann after her "bee" comment, Melinda claims Ann should have used the gerund and then says "I wish I were that bee". A gerund is the -ing noun form of a verb: "Exercising is good for you". What Melinda refers to is called the subjunctive form of the verb, as in, "If I were a rich man".​

Again, I wouldn't actually care, were it not for the fact that SNC actually draws attention to it. It's like trying to explain automobile repair but giving a part the wrong name.

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
Jesus Christ I love this game but only for Melinda, imho the milf's queen. But come on, I understand a nerd chubby, I understant that stupid teen with no tits or ass, but now even another stupid teen with no tits and ass (chynthia)? Srsly? All this garbage when the only really cool thing is Melinda? Ok tastes ok all but come on, please God, the creator have to understand that he lose time and resources for awful contents. Why another teen stereotype with absolutly nothing sexy? It's ok one, but two?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Jesus Christ I love this game but only for Melinda, imho the milf's queen. But come on, I understand a nerd chubby, I understant that stupid teen with no tits or ass, but now even another stupid teen with no tits and ass (chynthia)? Srsly? All this garbage when the only really cool thing is Melinda? Ok tastes ok all but come on, please God, the creator have to understand that he lose time and resources for awful contents. Why another teen stereotype with absolutly nothing sexy? It's ok one, but two?
You complain about a stereotype but want huge breasts and ass. How is that not a stereotype? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
Somebody know about RED CHOICE in Sunday's massage tennis?
Maybe in next version there are many events need to upgrade and this version is much short hope in next one have many event and melinda ready to get pound it hard

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes