Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I dont mind the grinding in the game however please stop with the lowering the chariters like for the m.c. It already takes time just to get a few points with them. lowering the points constantly is just annoying. Hopefully at some point the M.C. can get rid of the uncle somehow [make it optional in the game ]. I hope there will be a harem option at the end of the game. my favrite chariter is the Aunt . Some peaple prefer more mature lady's like the aunt . I also noticed that the game closses after you got all the event's with just one chariter maybe not everyon has finnished with the rest of the content for other chariters or mabie they just want to keep playing the game with repetable evants without a gallery . I hope soon there will be more repetable content with the aunt and the other milfs in the game soon . Over all I will say its a good game.

Last edited:

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
* new scene with melinda (still no sex/fuck.. I think, this will happen in v.7.0 or 7.5)
* new scene with linda/doctor (hot scene)
* new scene with barbara (hot scene)
* new scene with Emily (yoga) (hot scene)
no way melinda sex is gona happen any time soon maybe on 10.0 version or somthing there is no reason for melinda to fuck him yet until now she think she is only helping him
also he need to milk it more bec the aunt is the best charcter in the game so he gona make peapole wait alot for the sex scene to happen :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
no way melinda sex is gona happen any time soon maybe on 10.0 version or somthing there is no reason for melinda to fuck him yet until now she think she is only helping him
also he need to milk it more bec the aunt is the best charcter in the game so he gona make peapole wait alot for the sex scene to happen :)
i can see sleep sex happening with her one drunken night ...

Reactions: Canto Forte
D

Deleted member 1273790

no, they deliberately drained your wallet to get the h-scene. I think it's already part of their trick.

Reactions: Canto Forte

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
if in the order. must like this..
Peek/VyrsSeduction Grope Sleeping AbusedHandJ BoobJ BlowJ ThighSx VG Penetrate/F*** Anal

N : Finished

Reactions: J0K3RXXX and Asuna.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I am at 100% all round, have felt boobs and sister still hasn't arrived?

Of course the sister will be a convenient interference to stop the MC nailing Melinda.
The "Yes in Version 7" merchants have failed to notice that.
;)

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes