Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Here is my complete 6.9 save, all 3 are at 100%, all scenes unlock, all gallery scenes unlock, if you want to see the end scenes, skip to the next day and click yes, you will see your sister arriving, but if you want to see the scenes, just click no when a new day starts

states
rhonda relationship: 600
melinda relationship: 1325
ann relationship: 625
melinda suspicious: -17
massage points: 28
rhonda inhibitions: -20
money: $1185

because how the gallery is setup, the gallery pics will be lock for you when you load my save but don't worry, here is a small guide on getting them unlock

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will start on my WT tomorrow, having a bad storm at the moment, power flicker a few times and i don't want to start and end up losing my work while that storm is happening, power might flicker again, but for now i will leave you with my completed save

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Some one tell us ; if there is a sex scene with Melinda on this new release or still ?

Blackj

May 21, 2018
How about, they have a walkthrough of the version 6.9 well explained the one that is here I have followed it but it does not activate some events when supposedly in the walkthrough if it does and I have already started the game twice, following step by step what it tells me and I still do not activate those events

Thank you

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How about, they have a walkthrough of the version 6.9 well explained the one that is here I have followed it but it does not activate some events when supposedly in the walkthrough if it does and I have already started the game twice, following step by step what it tells me and I still do not activate those events

Thank you
did you read the red text i posted in that post, or the post i made on other pages, like the first post on this page

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Here is my complete 6.9 save, all 3 are at 100%, all scenes unlock, all gallery scenes unlock, if you want to see the end scenes, skip to the next day and click yes, you will see your sister arriving, but if you want to see the scenes, just click no when a new day starts

states
rhonda relationship: 600
melinda relationship: 1325
ann relationship: 625
melinda suspicious: -17
massage points: 28
rhonda inhibitions: -20
money: $1185

I will start on my WT tomorrow, having a bad storm at the moment, power flicker a few times and i don't want to start and end up losing my work while that storm is happening, power might flicker again, but for now i will leave you with my completed save
how do you access the gallery scenes? I used your save but the gallery scenes remain locked for me

Reactions: Pendosa

Blackj

May 21, 2018
did you read the red text i posted in that post, or the post i made on other pages, like the first post on this page
Thanks, I will follow the new walkthrough and see if now if the events are activated, maybe I'm making a mistake without realizing, if it happens again I upload my saved to see if you can help me

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
how do you access the gallery scenes? I used your save but the gallery scenes remain locked for me
added a small guide in my save post to unlock the gallery stuff

where do we put that save?
FootOfTheMountains-V6.9-pc\game\saves

Thanks, I will follow the new walkthrough and see if now if the events are activated, maybe I'm making a mistake without realizing, if it happens again I upload my saved to see if you can help me
i need to update it, going to start tomorrow still having bad weather here, reason it needs to be updated, from the changes that was made in 6.11 beta, scenes were triggering a lot sooner then it was in 5.0 final, i was just waiting on the release of this update before i start on it

Last edited:

sensujoy01

Jul 14, 2018
i really love the teasing part of any game. and this game is the best one there is. dev, if you are reading this comment, please don't rush anything. rather take it slow just like the way you've been doing. i know there're people complaining the 'grind' part(with all due respect to their choices and tastes), but also know that there're people who like those types of things too. :)

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes