Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
i'm using my 6.11 completed save where everyone was at 100%
loaded that save into 6.9, she was at 80, and i did that a few times, i picked soft and also hard

some reason on every update, it's rhonda that's a pain to get to 100 for me, she keep's on being a pain in my ass, she will end up at the bottom of that cliff with them other 2 girls that was killed

once i hit 100 with rhonda again, then i will start, wanna make sure everything is good before i start
thanks in advance for the WT, you are appreciated.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
how to get melinda at the outdoor shower ?
and end scene?
12:00 go to melinda for milking, pick can i try?, when the scene is over the time is 13:00, go right back outside, arrow up and you will see the outdoor shower scene

end scene, complete the gallery and when melinda is at 100%, you will get the option to see it, but it will kick you back to the main menu when it's over, it's best to finish stuff before you click yes to see it when the day switch over to a new day

Reactions: Ara-sH

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
12:00 go to melinda for milking, pick can i try?, when the scene is over the time is 13:00, go right back outside, arrow up and you will see the outdoor shower scene

end scene, complete the gallery and when melinda is at 100%, you will get the option to see it, but it will kick you back to the main menu when it's over, it's best to finish stuff before you click yes to see it when the day switch over to a new day
Can u share save to see end scene? thnaks.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Can u share save to see end scene? thnaks.
here is the save that i been working on trying to get rhonda to 100%, still no luck, but you can see all scenes, but it might be a bug on my end, was thinking about loading up my 5.0 final complete save go from there, to see if i can hit 100% with her in 6.9

Reactions: Ara-sH

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Because I dont see that in end of week?!
game tell you to do 5 things to see 5 scenes before continue to V7.0 1. to repeat boobjob with Melinda ! 2. to see shower scene after milking ! 3. to do scene with her at sunbathing in new swimmsuit ! 4. ........ half of that you already do in V6.0 !!!!

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
game tell you to do 5 things to see 5 scenes before continue to V7.0 1. to repeat boobjob with Melinda ! 2. to see shower scene after milking ! 3. to do scene with her at sunbathing in new swimmsuit ! 4. ........ half of that you already do in V6.0 !!!!
5 is the new scene when doing the massage with her at night after the poker game, once i saw that, then i started getting the massage

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes