DD0

Jan 13, 2018
So much can be said about this game, but one question burns in my mind.

If I spent my life searching, would I find ANYONE who thought this ridiculous looping grind with shitty or no payoff was worth the hours that could be sank into this? Seriously, I cheated and still didn't get anywhere.

Worse, you're stuck in that stupid fucking house. What is my money for? I can't go anywhere to buy anything! I'm sure that will unlock "later," like everything else, after some undefined time spent grinding through boring bullshit.

I'm almost too pissed to give this nonsense one star, but it isn't quite bad enough for zero. Dreck.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Ok I have been fallowing the Walk through for 5.11 and i'm noticing some things are off. for instance the walk through says to talk about work but i already have access to the lady, small things like that. and as you go further into the game i end up getting events that are 3 days ahead of where I'm at and others seem not to activate. So what I'm trying to say / ask is, are there variables in the game that can change the even timeline and that i should take the walk through with a pinch of salt...

I'm a tad annoyed as to the confusion the Walk through is causing me. :/

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Now I'm curious as to where Rhonda's going when we go with Melinda to visit her friend, because Rhonda goes off to god knows where and we don't go to see.

Reactions: magus448

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
When is the mac version being updated? Also, how does 6.9 come after 6.11 or am I missing something?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
ok my 6.11 complete beta save is bugged, i loaded up my 5.0 final complete save and was able to hit 100 with rhonda within a few days, just need to see if the others will hit 100% then i will start on my WT from start to end again

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
I don't know how make her in doggy like a gallery pics when i massage her. Either I masturbate on her buttocks when she is lying or I do it back on the back without option for turn her again on doggy before uncle interrupting.

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
just want to ask is the cheat mod updated?? and can it still be used along with the walkthrough????? can someone answer plss thx

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

Galir

Feb 18, 2018
i have a little problem when im dropping my jean after the apple quest in the bathroom with melinda when i cliking to drop the jean the game make me go to the menu

Aragonik

Aug 14, 2017
In the scene after the melinda poker, I do not skip the new scene for a lot of attempts and variants that I do, why?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes