ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I keep trying this game, hoping that I will begin to like it. Sadly, I am just not sure I will ever really like it. So on that end, I wish you the best of luck with this game. I may try it again after it is truly finished.

Last edited:

ANDERSONKUN1

Aug 26, 2018
the game was not good already, but with this v7 and the route that the dev want for this game is truly make me sad, the game has soo much potential. I will play the game now just when finished. Sorry for the english btw, not my main language.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
thank you for the save file. I''m not playing another big brother kind of game from beginning. too much grinding aren't useful and only wasting time to comprehend the story (if exist) and prevent player to enjoy the progress.

by that fact, I failed to extracting the images from this game. I have tried trice yet most of the images are corrupted. anyone have successfully extracting the images?

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
If I understand the structure of the game correctly in version 7, the game has branches and therefore some scenes are mutually exclusive (for example, Melinda’s BJ during sunbathing and in the shower). Therefore, it will be impossible to open all the pictures in the gallery (if you do not use the save file). Or am I still mistaken and is there a way in which I can go through all the scenes and open all the pictures in the gallery?

lillos

May 22, 2017
Guys anyone is playing android version and he can go throught the 6.9 version?Because I completed gallery I,I have 100%with all girls but I cannot have the game says me go on with the v7...I tried all but I cannot....Anyone who playing on Android could help me?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Where I put this files?
game folder

Note: if the .rpa files are present it will give you an error. Search for "UnRen" on the forum (and how to use it). Download it and put it in the game's main folder. Run it and use points 1 and 2 (the first extracts the .rpyc files from the .rpa contained in the game folder, the second decompiles the .rpyc files generating the .rpy files). Delete all the .rpa files because they will become duplicates and the game will give an error starting. At that point you will find the original file, make a backup and replace it.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
thank you for the save file. I''m not playing another big brother kind of game from beginning. too much grinding aren't useful and only wasting time to comprehend the story (if exist) and prevent player to enjoy the progress.

by that fact, I failed to extracting the images from this game. I have tried trice yet most of the images are corrupted. anyone have successfully extracting the images?
webpFix.bat - Fix Corrupted webp File Headers [v0.1] [bas]

• Love
Reactions: randos belgados
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes