Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I have completed V7 so far but still didn't got the last scene .
To access this stage you must first agree with Anne that she held her uncle 21-30,it will require you have 100$,new bikini and dress..You passed it?
If you've gone through all this,then I'll give you a save that will lead you to the picture you wanted.
If you have a save under this number,you need to change the first number of this save to the number of any empty save window in the game..

Last edited:

omkar99

Nov 6, 2018
To access this stage you must first agree with Anne that she held her uncle 21-30,it will require you have 100$,new bikini and dress..You passed it?
If you've gone through all this,then I'll give you a save that will lead you to the picture you wanted.
If you have a save under this number,you need to change the first number of this save to the number of any empty save window in the game..
Thanks

Nexa991

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone got weird problem with android version?

It always jump out to main menu at the shower scene after picking apples with Melinda.

Gabisher13

Nov 14, 2018
i have a problem: following the walkthrough, in the last wednesday at 8 it says spend time with cynthia and the event ends at 15,but according to the walkthrough the next thing to do is at 10. So how do i have to do this day? Any ideas?

Marco0013

Jun 7, 2017

Something strange happens to me, I started the game from version 7 and many of the things that come out in your save file have not left me in my saves ... I was wrong about something? I need to play more? or some version 6 decisions are needed. I am completely confused. I don't get any choice of the Cinthya character for example.
I think that starting the game from version 7 has different consequences and I didn't bring all the content unless I need more game time and clicks.

syc1980

Dec 8, 2018
I initially thought that this game was decent if you can get past the dumb, grindy nature of the game. But I've changed my mind. This game could easily be an 8, but instead I'll give it a 4, ALL because of how grindy it is. The story is great, character arcs and development are done really well, but the damn grind... There's at least a solid 4 hours of quality story content and potentially upwards of 10+ hrs of story to explore, but it's ruined by, you guessed it. The dumb ass grind. I said on another thread for a different game, that I don't mind clicking through the various pages for story dialogue, but I absolutely hate clicking through the same events over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, just to get to the day of the week where the next point in the story occurs. Then once that's passed, guess what you gotta do? That's right, folks! Grind your ass through the whole week again, of the same events, over, and over, and over, and over yet again, just to reach that point in the following week to progress the story.

Just be clear though. I'm not shitting on the game. It's a really good game with a story that really draws you in. But I AM shitting on the decision to make this game so damn grindy, when you already have enough story content that you don't need to fill space with stupid grind mechanics.

***EDIT***

Does v7"Final" mean that the game is "complete?" Can someone clarify what "final" means? Cause there are at least two scenes, one with Rhonda and one with Mel, that states, "more in the next version."

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
Does v7"Final" mean that the game is "complete?" Can someone clarify what "final" means? Cause there are at least two scenes, one with Rhonda and one with Mel, that states, "more in the next version."
it means it's a final version of v7. When patches come out, first you see beta versions that might have bugs and then you get a final patch that fix those bugs and adds some content as well.

Reactions: Tikky

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019

Something strange happens to me, I started the game from version 7 and many of the things that come out in your save file have not left me in my saves ... I was wrong about something? I need to play more? or some version 6 decisions are needed. I am completely confused. I don't get any choice of the Cinthya character for example.
I think that starting the game from version 7 has different consequences and I didn't bring all the content unless I need more game time and clicks.
I will not say what is not,is quite possible,though I've never met,if not passed some events,they still pop up then..need patience..

Reactions: Marco0013

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I initially thought that this game was decent if you can get past the dumb, grindy nature of the game. But I've changed my mind. This game could easily be an 8, but instead I'll give it a 4, ALL because of how grindy it is. The story is great, character arcs and development are done really well, but the damn grind... There's at least a solid 4 hours of quality story content and potentially upwards of 10+ hrs of story to explore, but it's ruined by, you guessed it. The dumb ass grind. I said on another thread for a different game, that I don't mind clicking through the various pages for story dialogue, but I absolutely hate clicking through the same events over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, just to get to the day of the week where the next point in the story occurs. Then once that's passed, guess what you gotta do? That's right, folks! Grind your ass through the whole week again, of the same events, over, and over, and over, and over yet again, just to reach that point in the following week to progress the story.

Just be clear though. I'm not shitting on the game. It's a really good game with a story that really draws you in. But I AM shitting on the decision to make this game so damn grindy, when you already have enough story content that you don't need to fill space with stupid grind mechanics.

***EDIT***

Yes,the story is not finished,probably will be the version of 8-9-10...

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes