Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i did use strong pills but there's no black circle
keep using them, it will show up or you miss a step like someone else did

I copied your saves to the save folder. Some of my stats are higher. When I go by your walkthrough some of the days of what to do at the times are not the same. What could I possibly have done wrong? Version 7 went fine. Should I possibly need to start the game over?
not sure what to tell you, save might be different from mine, you might of done something in one of the empty time spots and it might of changed it a little, for the empty spots, i really did skip that time spot, or you might if skipped something on accident and didn't even know it

Jun 6, 2018
I have a problem in this beautiful game. After picking the apples at the garden, when MC says in the bathroom, "Can i open my jeans too?" I click that option [ when there are no other option except that ], game throws me at the Main Menu!!! It's happening to me since the last 2 or 3 updates. I have tried to start New Game, but still the same! Plz Help!!

Thank you in advance. :)

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
It's a strange game to rate. Ann is objectively hot, but not interesting. Rhonda has a good look for her role, but not interesting.

The game has done a fantastic job of building up the desire to fuck Melinda. The fact that she is built about perfect helps. I actually found the payoff scene a little less than I had hoped for.

Certainly there is too much grind and "quests" to progress.

Now the last strange part is that major characters introduced late into a game tend to fall flat and be hated by the players. Cynthia for whatever reason I find to have the perfect look to contrast with the other characters, and the fact that she is distant from them also helps. Maybe I won't get much agreement, but I find her one of my favourite midgame additions in any game ever.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
im not one for using a walk through this game just doesnt naturally flow it doesnt feel like if you are going intot his blind you can get anywhere not matter what you do or maybe i just really fucked up early on i dont fucking know

Reactions: SubtleHustle

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
Outside. Go up. Search. Click around Under the barn area.
OK thanks, they succeeded, I even found a ring on the floor, but now I have a problem
I'm asking Rhonda to inhibit it all the time, but how do you unlock it or how do you see the inhibition!?

Jhustla

Jul 3, 2018
I have a problem in this beautiful game. After picking the apples at the garden, when MC says in the bathroom, "Can i open my jeans too?" I click that option [ when there are no other option except that ], game throws me at the Main Menu!!! It's happening to me since the last 2 or 3 updates. I have tried to start New Game, but still the same! Plz Help!!

Thank you in advance. :)
It is a bug. You have to pick help rhonda to get around this problem.

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
hi I wanted to ask for information ... I have reached this point and I click the first one

after that he tells me this : and run away.
tell me how many points should I have ?! thx

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes