Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
I don´t understand the sence of this Game, we repeat, repeat,repeat,repeat,repeat, repeat,repeat,repeat,repeat, repeat,repeat,repeat,repeat, repeat,repeat,repeat,repeat, repeat,repeat,repeat,repeat, repeat,repeat,repeat,repeat, repeat,repeat,repeat,repeat, repeat,repeat,repeat and yes we repeat again.
the story is absolutly nonsens, and it looks like the DEV have no other ideas as repeating.
A Wife and a Mother reloaded...
i´m disapointing. The Game has so much potential, but the DEV have no other ideas as repeat

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Foot Of The Mountains [v8] [SerialNumberComics] - Original Size: 2.61 GB

Download Win (567 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY

Reactions: playb0y44

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
I don´t understand the sence of this Game, we repeat, repeat,repeat,repeat,repeat, repeat,repeat,repeat,repeat, repeat,repeat,repeat,repeat, repeat,repeat,repeat,repeat, repeat,repeat,repeat,repeat, repeat,repeat,repeat,repeat, repeat,repeat,repeat,repeat, repeat,repeat,repeat and yes we repeat again.
the story is absolutly nonsens, and it looks like the DEV have no other ideas as repeating.
i´m disapointing. The Game has so much potential, but the DEV have no other ideas as repeat
Well what do you expecting. It's a sandbox game of course it will be grind :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: jussi818 and reni

Redas1313

May 11, 2017
In modern f95zonediology it s called - "Vnorth complex"...

Reactions: MilfyAces

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Is there any way to delete all saves ? Everytime when i delete the folder, they are coming back

Please, look for "FootOfTheMoutains" 's folder after reaching this one on your laptop: ""C:\Users\xxxxxxxxxx\AppData\Roaming\RenPy". Then delete also all the previous saves !

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
This is a quick-fix for the necklace event.
Replace the scripts.rpa file with the below file ( for PC versions the scripts.rpa can be found in game folder inside the unzipped FOTM directory)
Sorry to bother you but, I'm playing compressed version, necklace doesn't show up and there is not scripts.rpa to replace, how to fix that?

Celldweller6

Dec 29, 2017
I like this game very much I always dealt well with the game mode but for the first time I'm stagnant this melinda necklace does not appear at all and I can't do anything

Whateverd33

Jun 22, 2019
How do I get the cigarettes for a second time and how to find the whiskey? Are there certain days and times for these?

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Is there any way to delete all saves ? Everytime when i delete the folder, they are coming back
You can do it during the game: In the "Save page", put your mouse on a save and hit the "Del" key.
This save will be erased in the two places ('Game folder" and "AppData")

Reactions: Achab
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes