• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
So got this line in the WT:
"17:00, go to the bathroom, enter, try the strong pills and knock, once the scene is over, you will be looking at the bathroom door, click on the black circle on the left side of the screen for another melinda scene"
Did the scene, got the strong pill going but no black circle.

And no option to: 9:00, go to melinda, did you do the mammogram? (gallery 3 image 6 unlocked)

MrAcidj

Apr 24, 2019
Anyone know why i can't install this on my phone? V8 did work perfectly but when i try to install v9 my phone says update not installed...

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I played this game a while back and stopped because I had so much trouble getting events to trigger. I tried it again and was doing okay until I got to the the stronger pill event. I got the stronger pill from Linda, but when I go to the bathroom door with the towel, I do not have the option to take the pill. Can anyone tell me how to get that choice or what to type in the console to effectively have taken the pill?

gubl

May 31, 2018
I'm thinking that this guy and Melinda will hit something,
I don't know, a blackmail,
I think there will be a sex,
a double penetration maybe.
I exercised idea of Melinda being kidnapped or blackmailed, with MC getting in trouble due to either helping her over life threatening event or involuntary killing someone saving her, with no other witnesses. This should build more passionate partner in crime relationship. Author can really use help of of native English speaker to adapt dialogues to pass the tension, otherwise those abrupt/cringe dialogues kills immersion of perfect art product. I am not discussing grind, since v6 I become impatient and trigger events trough console, for incremental set of images between updates. I really have to praise SerialNumberComics for amount of images he/she supplies with each update, it averages thousand, while other devs averaging 300-500 images in two months or more.

Last edited:
Reactions: wzelisen

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I exercised idea of Melinda being kidnapped or blackmailed, with MC getting in trouble due to either helping her over life threatening event or involuntary killing someone saving her, with no other witnesses. This should build more passionate partner in crime relationship. Author can really use help of of native English speaker to adapt dialogues to pass the tension, otherwise those abrupt/cringe dialogues kills immersion of perfect art product. I am not discussing grind, since v6 I become impatient and trigger events trough console, for incremental set of images between updates. I really have to praise SerialNumberComics for amount of images he/she supplies with each update, it averages thousand, while other devs averaging 300-500 images in two months or more.
Since you have been using the console, do you know which variable needs to be set to have taken the stronger pill?

gubl

May 31, 2018
Since you have been using the console, do you know which variable needs to be set to have taken the stronger pill?
it seem there are two variables related to that.
Code:
lpillha it sets to 1 whenever Linda gives strong pills first time

lpillh - sets to 1 on strong pill refils, as I don't see decrements for it it does represent number of strong pills, but it just resets to 0, after use. so it seems as flag variable.
I saw some comments where people would say, they can't get strong pill refills, it seem correlated to left over of soft pills, those have to be exhausted, before attempt to refill.

So recommend to check current state of each variable before changing those, also wont recommend setting either of those to anything other than 0 or 1. Saving game with those variables set arbitrary may cut off series of events that otherwise you have to go over, as those are used in conjunction with others in multiple ocasions.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
If you already finished Melinda's storyline, then you have the "stronger" whisky and you just need to speak with William at lunch (wash hands) to obtain the cigs

If you are not there yet then you can trigger the first whisky quest by going to Melinda's room at 14:00 when William's there a couple of times to trigger it. The first time you meet the dealer should be on a Sunday when you go to church with Melinda.

For the rest the walkthrough should give all the steps.
Going to try this if it doesn't work I'm going to restart and try to use a walk through and if this doesn't work then I'm giving up on this game.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
it seem there are two variables related to that.
Code:
lpillha it sets to 1 whenever Linda gives strong pills first time

lpillh - sets to 1 on strong pill refils, as I don't see decrements for it it does represent number of strong pills, but it just resets to 0, after use. so it seems as flag variable.
I saw some comments where people would say, they can't get strong pill refills, it seem correlated to left over of soft pills, those have to be exhausted, before attempt to refill.

So recommend to check current state of each variable before changing those, also wont recommend setting either of those to anything other than 0 or 1. Saving game with those variables set arbitrary may cut off series of events that otherwise you have to go over, as those are used in conjunction with others in multiple ocasions.
Thanks, but this did not work. I still don't have the option to take the pill.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
The first time I played this game, I could not get the pranks on Melinda to trigger. Now I can't take a pill even though I got the pill from Linda. I would support this game if it wasn't so hard to get events to trigger. Other posters seem to have similar issues. What is it about this game the causes so many problems? Does the developer ever read these posts to fix these problems?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes