• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
Soo i tried out this game i kind of liked it although i didnt get really far with melinda due to the fact i dont know what to do.
I can

melinda
1700 rel
4 suspision

caress her while milking but not milk her
i can drop her panty
open her bra untill help her and try to slip my hands in her panty
if i caress her butt it the red text and thats that.
BUT SHE AENT LETTING ME:eek:

I tried to be the nicest person giving her towels that never seem to be avaible in the bathroom ;)
I helped her around the house flowers, sunbathing and massages since she always seem to trip.
hell i never even borrowed a penny from her.

Now i thought of why dont you jump into the game without the walkthrough and try but it seems like that was a stupid idea
after reaching the point where im now i said "ok lets try the walkthough" seems to be a stupid idea too cause that thing is a nightmare if not used from the start.

What are the scenes based on? relation, suspision or are there event counts?
so i figured it out this time with the walkthrough now.

Note for the devs
You need to close those dead ends (example one of my huge mistakes was to fix the bathroom right away). At the moment to progess you are kind of forced to use a walkthrough which is a shame since then it could have been a vn to start with. Other than that keep it up :geek:

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Here is my v8 fix walkthrough

v8 WT was made using my 7.0 final completed save

whats in my walkthrough zip/rar file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

6.9 completed save stats
Rhonda Relationship: 615
Melinda Relationship: 1170
Ann Relationship: 440
Cynthia Relationship: 5
Melinda Suspicious: -6
Massage points: 17
Rhonda Inhibitions: -10
Money: $685

7.0 final completed save with both galleries unlocked (save was edited with save editor to bump up rhonda inhibitions)
stats
Rhonda Relationship: 630
Melinda Relationship: 1270
Ann Relationship: 580
Cynthia Relationship: 115
Melinda Suspicious: -7
Rhonda Inhibitions: -150
Money: $665

v8 completed save stats
Rhonda Relationship: 935
Melinda Relationship: 1715
Ann Relationship: 505
Cynthia Relationship: 310
Melinda Suspicious: -14
Rhonda Inhibitions: -95
Money: $960

Remember,, if you want the galleries unlocked as well when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent over as well to the saves folder

v9 beta wt
made with my v8.0 fix completed save
without the fixes you will get 6/8 images, with fixes you will get all 8
for image 5, open console, type in whusb=3
for image 6, you will need to get the fix, which can be found here or here, once you put the file into the game folder and start the game, you will get a error, click reload once and wait a sec or 2, then the game will start
If the final version comes out, will you do a new step by step?

Reactions: logdog and bakiks31

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
I finally managed to unlock everything, editing the files for scenes 5-6 was crucial. rating 8 to the update, I liked it a lot; well the remake of the scene of sex in the laundry even if the dialogues are really lacking and the scenes turn out to be a bit boring; the repetition of the actions is greater in this update than the others. Still some bugs to fix and animations to insert; you suddenly switch from scenes where the characters are dressed to the naked ones in a single frame. Too bad that some scenes are not as repeatable as the 69 in the laundry. The update opens to future scenes with gina and between paul and ann; and also between rhonda, daniel and ann. Surely something will happen even after dinner out with melinda. I look forward to the next update.
I'm waiting the anal sex with Melinda,
Want to see how is she gonna react about that :LOL:

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I'm thinking that this guy and Melinda will hit something,
I don't know, a blackmail,
I think there will be a sex,
a double penetration maybe.

Reactions: Kyouhei1646

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Ok can't trigger getting whiskey so can't get cigarettes could someone please tell me exactly where and how to get the whiskey so I can get the cigarettes so I can stop grinding away for nothing.?

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Ok can't trigger getting whiskey so can't get cigarettes could someone please tell me exactly where and how to get the whiskey so I can get the cigarettes so I can stop grinding away for nothing.?
If you already finished Melinda's storyline, then you have the "stronger" whisky and you just need to speak with William at lunch (wash hands) to obtain the cigs

If you are not there yet then you can trigger the first whisky quest by going to Melinda's room at 14:00 when William's there a couple of times to trigger it. The first time you meet the dealer should be on a Sunday when you go to church with Melinda.

For the rest the walkthrough should give all the steps.

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
So how the heck did yall manage to unlock 5 and 6?
5 is at 21:00 at the party follow that blond home, (yes why not)
6 go with Ann to her friend Angie's pool at 12:00 (let's play) (naked everyone) (Ann want's more) (Ann wants to try something new) you may have to repeat it again.

Reactions: Cryptor

ncm3196

Oct 16, 2019
5 is at 21:00 at the party follow that blond home, (yes why not)
6 go with Ann to her friend Angie's pool at 12:00 (let's play) (naked everyone) (Ann want's more) (Ann wants to try something new) you may have to repeat it again.
I have no options with blonde girl except for "NO". How to trigger "yes why not"?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes