Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
[QUOTE = "Химия, должность: 2583964, участник: 674374"]
Было большое количество людей, спрашивающих меня о бета-версии v9, я собирался подождать, пока игра не будет завершена без ошибок, но из-за того, как много людей спросили, я пошел вперед и сделал это, ссылка в оп
[/ QUOTE]
Для андроида есть?
i'm pretty sure it works on android since it's just a text document

seagma

Feb 24, 2018
linda asks me to come after two days but nothing really happen, help please? and the aunt is stuck at 88%

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I finally managed to unlock everything, editing the files for scenes 5-6 was crucial. rating 8 to the update, I liked it a lot; well the remake of the scene of sex in the laundry even if the dialogues are really lacking and the scenes turn out to be a bit boring; the repetition of the actions is greater in this update than the others. Still some bugs to fix and animations to insert; you suddenly switch from scenes where the characters are dressed to the naked ones in a single frame. Too bad that some scenes are not as repeatable as the 69 in the laundry. The update opens to future scenes with gina and between paul and ann; and also between rhonda, daniel and ann. Surely something will happen even after dinner out with melinda. I look forward to the next update.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
No matter what happens, Melinda will still be bipolar, Ann will still be a slut, and Cynthia will give her own brother a blowjob for a cigarette. Rhonda's the only sane one in the bunch.

Reactions: satanete

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
Soo i tried out this game i kind of liked it although i didnt get really far with melinda due to the fact i dont know what to do.
I can

melinda
1700 rel
4 suspision

caress her while milking but not milk her
i can drop her panty
open her bra untill help her and try to slip my hands in her panty
if i caress her butt it the red text and thats that.
BUT SHE AENT LETTING ME:eek:

I tried to be the nicest person giving her towels that never seem to be avaible in the bathroom ;)
I helped her around the house flowers, sunbathing and massages since she always seem to trip.
hell i never even borrowed a penny from her.

Now i thought of why dont you jump into the game without the walkthrough and try but it seems like that was a stupid idea
after reaching the point where im now i said "ok lets try the walkthough" seems to be a stupid idea too cause that thing is a nightmare if not used from the start.

What are the scenes based on? relation, suspision or are there event counts?

JAck 66

Feb 27, 2019
I finally managed to unlock everything, editing the files for scenes 5-6 was crucial. rating 8 to the update, I liked it a lot; well the remake of the scene of sex in the laundry even if the dialogues are really lacking and the scenes turn out to be a bit boring; the repetition of the actions is greater in this update than the others. Still some bugs to fix and animations to insert; you suddenly switch from scenes where the characters are dressed to the naked ones in a single frame. Too bad that some scenes are not as repeatable as the 69 in the laundry. The update opens to future scenes with gina and between paul and ann; and also between rhonda, daniel and ann. Surely something will happen even after dinner out with melinda. I look forward to the next update.
Did you use shift + O command or anything else mate?
Much appreciate if you share those command task.
Thanks.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes