D

Deleted member 1656668

I get the feeling that this game gets more buggy with every new release.......
It's v9.0 "beta". Report the bugs you find to the dev before v9.0 final so he can address them. You will be doing a good thing.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
So the Animations are going to the secondary NPC's and the main Characters Are still photos click progression "Slightly Baffling"

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Guys is there a complete save for the end of V6. That was the last time I played the game and really don't want to grind up to that point all over again.

Would appreciate the help.

Regards

EDIT

Never mind. Cannot bear the grind but will indeed restart from scratch once the game has been completed.

wtfdoiknow

Mar 15, 2019
Where do i get the blind fold event. Also what's up with the quails egg. I cant trigger the handjob in the bathroom when Melinda gives MC a bath I took the pills and tried 4 times she takes me to doctor every time. Also what happened to Melinda diary in the end of v5 Ann told us she lost it where do I find it.
I can't even get the go to Linda option (for pills) lol
Every time I get out of one bug I run into the other. !.000 pts with Melinda for cracking the bug? Naah... I pass...
It was good while it lasted lol

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
In the next update Dev should add more dialogue during sex and maybe make MC a bit more dominant? because as of now it's really boring
Yes I think its the idea of the dev,but she is doing it a litlle by litlle maybe in 1-3 versions we see a more confident Daniel even Melinda are asking Daniel for it and also we must recognize that a submissive Melinda would give a lot of juice

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes