• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
I got the strong pill from Linda, but was never given the option to use strong pill at the bathroom. Only the normal pill and furthest I got was titjob in the br. I downloaded the mod that was posted in here that adds strong pill to the clock options. Still don't have the option to use it at the br....

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
I got the strong pill from Linda, but was never given the option to use strong pill at the bathroom. Only the normal pill and furthest I got was titjob in the br. I downloaded the mod that was posted in here that adds strong pill to the clock options. Still don't have the option to use it at the br....
For anyone else that may have this issue, I fixed mine. Open console and 'lpillha' has to = 0 (shift + O , 'lpillha = 0')

Last edited:
Reactions: dbp5ca

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
According to Scrappy's Mod, to get (Gallery 4) 5 we need to be able to accept Aurelia's invitation to go for drinks, but after the first time I did, I no longer could
View attachment 442621

and for No. 6

There's an extra option that doesn't appear during the pool scene with Angie and Ann, when you select "Naked Everyone" then "Ann or Angie" then the one that's missing "Ann wants to try something new"

View attachment 442628
Gallery Image 6 @ Pool solved:
Need to edit pool_daa.rpy

Line 965 coded as:
if anex >= 2
Returning true opens the two-option menu regardless of how high [anex] value is.

The menu with "Ann wants to try something new" is not reachable because the trigger on line 1025 is
elif anex >= 4, which has been cut off by previous variable check.

Change line 965 to read
if anex < 4
reload script

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Gallery Image 6 @ Pool solved:
Need to edit pool_daa.rpy

Line 965 coded as:
if anex >= 2
Returning true opens the two-option menu regardless of how high [anex] value is.

The menu with "Ann wants to try something new" is not reachable because the trigger on line 1025 is
elif anex >= 4, which has been cut off by previous variable check.

Change line 965 to read
if anex < 4
reload script
Where do I find the file, can't locate it through a search

mrjacob

Sep 6, 2019
Liking this game, especially Melinda ofc :p. Pretty annoying though that after every update the inhibitionpoints of Rhonda are low again so you have todo the livingroomscene over and over again. Also some kind of hint system would come in handy, in my opinion.
You can now (V9) also go jogging at 2 PM with Rhonda and choose "make her wait longer" to lower her inhibitions.

Edit: only true while her inhibitions are sufficiently high. The scene basically gets replayed from earlier versions if her inhibitions are over 100.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes