satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I think I have a problem with this version; I followed to walkthrough to the line up to v.8 and did it all, including the laundry area sex scene with Melinda.

I've used that save to continue with v.9, but I don't get the "pretend to wash your hands" option on the lunch time... that means, no option for the laundry area.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
image 5 is from aurelia and daniel after poker; (you can tell from clothes) but it cannot be activated when you no longer enter the home of aurelia; image 6 seems to me to be at the pool but there are no options for that position

Reactions: allesalles

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
will there come a "full" v9 release? or we have to download this and then add fix etc?

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
Anyone else having a problem where the game crashes when you go with Melinda while picking apples? I go through every option (fixing jeans, butt grab) when I get to where you are doing laundry and you take off your own jeans the game crashes.

how fix it?
This actually isn't a bug. You have not progressed far enough with Melinda to continue. It will go to the start every time. The safest thing to do, is avoid picking Melinda during the apple scene until you are able to be in the bathroom together.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes