Feb 4, 2018
i have a pb it seems I'm not able to change the name ........i type this

d=<Character : u'Danny'>

but always got errors

can someone pls help me with that

Last edited:

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
William is not at 14h in living room just in 13h something wrong?
Sorry bro, my mistake ..you're right, the whole event takes place at 13: 00..first in 13-00 in living room,then cuisine of, request to wash hands, again living room, whisky for uncle and in 14-00 bedroom..further in the story..:confused:

tiago asd

Jan 3, 2018
Anyone else having a problem where the game crashes when you go with Melinda while picking apples? I go through every option (fixing jeans, butt grab) when I get to where you are doing laundry and you take off your own jeans the game crashes.

how fix it?

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
Liking this game, especially Melinda ofc :p. Pretty annoying though that after every update the inhibitionpoints of Rhonda are low again so you have todo the livingroomscene over and over again. Also some kind of hint system would come in handy, in my opinion.

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
Anyone else having a problem where the game crashes when you go with Melinda while picking apples? I go through every option (fixing jeans, butt grab) when I get to where you are doing laundry and you take off your own jeans the game crashes.

how fix it?
Maybe wait for the V9 Fix update and download that version?

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Is there a way via console of save game editor to change the "bikini" you buy for Melinda? I bought her the white one rather than the mesh one but I don't want to have to go back and redo all the damn grind to get to the spot where I can give it to her.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
So, how's the update of the walkthrough coming along there Chemmy? :unsure: any luck yet?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
do you have a save before your uncle finds out about poker? I'm at home and I don't have any savegame in this PC

moreover I can't unlock images 5-6 of the gallery 4

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes