emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
So I'm quite far along into the game.

In the bathroom with Melinda and you give her the pills, there's a msg along the way that says 'try showering more with her' How do I do that?...ie where/when?

Also is there a way yet to stop Ann being with that other guy at the party?

Thanks

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I can not unlock more Gallery I've been playing for a while but I only managed to unlock 1 and 2 the rest nothing

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
Hello

there is something I do not understand ... almost every day it is mark in the walkthrough at 15:00, click on the massage emily icon ... and I do not see this icon anywhere ... is this a bug ?

thank you

Last edited:

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
bonjour mon ami français...après Daniel a acheté un autre whisky plus fort pour son oncle(il lui dira lors d'une conversation à 14-00 dans le salon) devra lui donner et après un autre Event dans la Buanderie, l'oncle avec un pistolet voudra entrer là-bas,après lui, il les soupçonnera et dira à son subordonné de les surveiller..allez faire du jogging avec Melinda (plusieurs fois )et l'image 7 s'ouvrira..j'espère que je vous a aidé..
hello my French friend...after Daniel bought another whiskey stronger for his uncle(he will tell him during a conversation at 14-00 in the living room) will have to give it to him and after another Event in the laundry room, the uncle with a gun will want to go in there,after him, he will suspect them and tell his subordinate to watch them..go jogging with Melinda (several times) and image 7 will open..I hope I helped you..
William is not at 14h in living room just in 13h something wrong?

Scharaz445

Jun 22, 2018
how do you get more cigarettes and alcohol?
You buy the alcohol from the shady guy near the shop.

At 13:00 Have a lunch and choose the "pretend to wash hands" option you give the booze to uncle and he'll give you a cig in return.

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
how to unlock 1,5,6 ? i dont get those? i dnt know what to do to get those free?
to my knowledge nobody has 5,6 so you will just have to wait like the rest of us.. 1 is gotten by doing the massage at 2100 and choosing kiss her ass cheeks the select say nothing and talk about anything at dinner or breakfast whatever the time of day it is

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes