Anand27

Jan 16, 2018
to my knowledge nobody has 5,6 so you will just have to wait like the rest of us.. 1 is gotten by doing the massage at 2100 and choosing kiss her ass cheeks the select say nothing and talk about anything at dinner or breakfast whatever the time of day it is
ah oke thanksss

TinyTron

May 2, 2017
Haventh seen anyone else mentioning this problem so might just be my game that's fucked. after i got the option for to get the stronger pills from Linda i still got the normal pill scene. i don't get any text option to use the stronger pill at all so i can't progress any further in that storyline. I even tried continuing from the 7.0 save on front page and still could'nt get any further

bebenaruto

Aug 17, 2019
i gave up for now, can't get image 5 and 6 unlocked in gallery 4, might be a bug i don't know, 6 looks to be ann and angie at the pool, just can't get that to trigger, and for image 5, not sure

so, how to trigger another image from gallery 4? can you share unfinished WT?
I've try for long times but only unlocked image 2. hahaha

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Yes, people have gotten it, READ THE THREAD, the answers you seek are there, or SEARCH THE THREAD. Same difference.
I've SEARCHED and READ THE THREAD and didn't find the answer so if you know how to trigger it, write it down otherwise don't play a smartass.

Reactions: Celldweller6

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
I always have a problem triggering the uncle to give whiskey/cigarettes could someone please help?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
so, how to trigger another image from gallery 4? can you share unfinished WT?
I've try for long times but only unlocked image 2. hahaha
i will have something later, just started v9 again to remember how to get everything to trigger and to see if i can't get 5 and 6 to trigger again

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
How you guys know what you have to do, there isn´t a walktrough vor v9, out till yet, right ?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes