Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Stuck at the opening on 5 & 6 picture 4 of the gallery.Has anyone opened them yet?Share as..:cry:

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
how to get the gallery 4 pics 5,6,7?
It seems no one not opened pictures of the 5 and 6, the 7 is a when as during suspects Melinda in sex with Daniel(event in Laundry), will tell his soldier follow it..do Jogging with Melinda and when it rains you will hide in some shed, repeat 2 or 3 times and will be open 7 picture..

Echiham

Jun 12, 2018
is it just me or do the download websites have insanely long dl time? I usually tend to dl off nopy but even that seems to take forever now

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
How to get the 1,4 and 5 pics in gallery 4
the 1 is a when you after poker want to fuck Melinda but comes as during, in next dialogue choose a silenced, and you go with Melinda have Breakfast, during Breakfast will dialogue from 3 choices, choose 2 (this dialogue emerge on 2 or 3 times replays this event,you go in bar with Melinda and drink beer, there and will have discovered 1 picture, persist before this scene..picture 4 does not open immediately, if you gave Melinda a vibrator, then she after the event with Breakfast, will use it in the bathroom,but you still need to spy on her at 17-00 in the bathroom, you will see the same thing, this picture will open when you spying on her in the bathroom will see that she uses a blue / blue vibrator..I had so..Picture 5 I not opened, sorry..

Reactions: Tomostep

Tomostep

Feb 17, 2019
the 1 is a when you after poker want to fuck Melinda but comes as during, in next dialogue choose a silenced, and you go with Melinda have Breakfast, during Breakfast will dialogue from 3 choices, choose 2 (this dialogue emerge on 2 or 3 times replays this event,you go in bar with Melinda and drink beer, there and will have discovered 1 picture, persist before this scene..picture 4 does not open immediately, if you gave Melinda a vibrator, then she after the event with Breakfast, will use it in the bathroom,but you still need to spy on her at 17-00 in the bathroom, you will see the same thing, this picture will open when you spying on her in the bathroom will see that she uses a blue / blue vibrator..I had so..Picture 5 I not opened, sorry..
Can you give me the save files?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes