zackiman

Apr 14, 2018
I every couple of updates, download a savegame and see couple of scenes, yes, the render are good and the story is not bad, but I hope that when I finish the game the developer no longer needs to make the game long with this technique and remove all those annoying variables, because if it is not a game penalty and if the game is long, do it from the beginning is a pain with so much repetition and condition to meet.

D

Deleted member 1656668

Guys after giving vibrator to her, when I want to check the hole at 17:00 toilet scene (which is probably scene 4) I get an error...screen goes white with load of errors being written...is there a fix?
Page 1, under the download there's a quick fix. Read the red and yellow print. Put the scripts.rpa file into the game folder and overwrite the existing file.

Last edited by a moderator:

MagSec

Aug 29, 2017
Hi folks,

somebody can tell me, what i have to do, to get the option to buy the vibrator/dildo for melinda?

Thanks and greetings to all.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Unren 8 doesn't decompile the rpyc files in this version of the game or does it happen only to me?
EDIT
Fixed with the old version 06 (y)

Last edited:

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
No stuff with Ann this time either? That's too bad, she is just so pretty.
I'll wait for the next patch.

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
I'm new to this so can someone tell me if this version have a melinda "sex" scene?? like literally fucking with the mc??

JAck 66

Feb 27, 2019
Pretty easy to get Melinda new scene
13:00>Dinner>wash hand>get uncle drunk>14:00>see melinda< keep repeating this(this path will also unlock the jogging scene as well)
21:00>get melinda drunk >massage>kiss ass cheek>then you will get a bunch of new scenes from melinda.
Sorry mate but nothing happened after kiss ass cheek scene. Maybe a bug ?because when I choose kiss ass cheek, it end up like when we asked melinda to bend. After that scene melinda going to dinner date with MC. What went wrong?

Reactions: SandyF

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
No, I get it. I mean the MC does refer to her as Miss Melinda instead of Aunt Melinda when he first sees her, which is a weird way to address someone who is your aunt. Also, the beginning makes it sound like Uncle William was just the MC's father's business partner instead of his brother. Therefore Uncle William is just an old family friend that the MC calls Uncle. My guess is that MC's father and William are brothers and business partners, but I don't think this developer's first language is English, so there you go. I will have to play further into this game and see if these people are actually related to the MC or not. I don't know why he didn't just provide a for patch this one like he did with the first Tangled Up, but maybe I am getting ahead of myself. Like I said, let me play further and see how this incest is established.

Melinda and the father of the MC were brothers I replayed the game 2-3 weeks ago and when you talk to she about your parents she replays to you saying: he was my brother too.

To have the scene only repeat a game and when she is alone in the kitchen say: Any update about the investigation?

Last edited:

Vikmost

Aug 18, 2017
Спасибо
[QUOTE = "Кристофер Томпсон, должность: 2576033, участник: 66864"]
ПК

макинтош

Android для телефонов и планшетов

Android для хромированных книг

Сохраните файл в прачечной, вы можете найти его на странице 50, 5-й сохранить

[/ QUOTE]
Thanks!

Reactions: lf9naruto

ncm3196

Oct 16, 2019
After dinner melinda told MC that they will go to bay area beach, she said next week. How to trigger it?

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
There's irony I only just downloaded V0.8 last night. only to find a new version came out today.
I guess I can't complain about delays on this one. :)

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes